Are you playing the War of the Burning Sky?

Are you playing War of the Burning Sky?

• Currently playing War of the Burning Sky

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Planning on playing War of the Burning Sky

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • Already played it in 3rd edition

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Not interested

Votes: 48 52.7%

Daern

Explorer
Hey all! I've been running the WOTBS campaign for a minute now and have been thoroughly enjoying the discussion and ideas over on the sub-forum, but it seems like there have been more people popping up lately, most likely due to the new subscription policy. That's great!
So I'm wondering how many EnWorlders are playing/running/planning the campaign?

Nebten

First Post
I've been running it for nearly 2 years. We are just starting "The Festival of Dreams." I have only 2 of the orginal players still playing (along with Torrent as a cohort) out of our party of 6. I am hoping to finish the campaign.

Slander

Explorer
We've been playing the 3E version since May of '08. My group is about midway through the sixth adventure now. I'm going to try and speed up the pacing a bit. One of my resolutions was to finish the campaign before the years end. We'll see how that turns out.

Daern

Explorer
How about "cannibalizing certain elements for my own campaign"?

Well, that's just par for the course isn't it?

Anyways, I'm really curious to see how it all pans out as I've only read the 4e versions, so I'm looking forward to the Monastery and Festival of Dreams and all that.

Its really great hearing about how different groups have handled the various moral quandaries etc.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Hey all! I've been running the WOTBS campaign for a minute now

Wow, that is not long.

If I had it I might consider playing it, but I do not, My next 4E campaign is going to be serious homebrew. My group is not willing to touch an AP after going through Wizard's one from H1-E1.

Jack99

Adventurer
I voted not interested, simply because I do not run AP's. But it is an awesome AP that certainly has many steal-able elements.

Remove ads