Are you playing the War of the Burning Sky?

Are you playing War of the Burning Sky?

• Currently playing War of the Burning Sky

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Planning on playing War of the Burning Sky

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • Already played it in 3rd edition

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Not interested

Votes: 48 52.7%

Thanee

First Post
Technically playing it (3E version) here on the PbP forums (but the DM is currently preoccupied, so things are on hold for now).

Bye
Thanee

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
as with so many things "intersted if I had more time".

I would be very curious to hear how it compared to the 4E adventures that wotc has been putting out.

Truename

First Post
Prepping it now, should start playing in a couple of weeks.

My group is finishing the last adventure of the Scales of War heroic tier this Saturday and I'm really looking forward to switching to WotBS 4e. On paper it's a much different game than SoW, and more to my style.

Daern

Explorer
Well, considering that this is just one of many modules and campaigns for DnD, just under 50-50 is pretty positive.
I look forward to the community continuing to engage in this AP. The play reports, the authorial fiction, the writers response etc, make for some great interactive aspects for DMing the campaign...
My only regret is that the Underdark book this month looks to be super rad and there isn't much dungeoning in WOTBS...

"Planning on" is way to optimistic, but it's the best fitting option. I have the subscription to WotBS, but I am running a campaign already and so are the rest of the DMs in my group. It might take quite some time until a new slot frees up.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, considering that this is just one of many modules and campaigns for DnD, just under 50-50 is pretty positive.

I think you'll find that the people answering the poll are a fairly self-selecting group. Most of those who aren't playing it will not have even clicked on the thread title, as the subject doesn't involve them.

karlindel

First Post
I voted currently playing, although technically I won't be playing until this Sunday. ;-) We just finished character creation and putting together backgrounds.

We were playing the 4e WOTC series, but our GM saw WoBS and got really excited to try something with more roleplaying and intrigue. So we wrapped up Thunderspire Labyrinth last weekend, and this weekend the new adventure begins.

Remove ads