Congrats to Monsieur Kulp/Piratecat

13garth13

First Post
A shout-out to Piratecat for scoring a Paizo design gig (in the Serpent's Skull Adventure Path; link here)

I absolutely loved Of Sound Mind (and not just 'cause it was put out by a fine group of Canucks... :cool:) and while I haven't caught up with your 4E adventures (not being a fan of that particular rule set, and thus not a DDI subscriber), I have been waiting for another adventure from you for too long for me to not have every confidence that this will be something to savour like good beer. So, no pressure, right? :p

I'm not sure if you're allowed to say much about it (NDA's and all that jazz), but I'm psyched up regardless. Well.....as much as one can be psyched up as someone can be about something that will be coming out in November ;).

Now, about Of Sound Mind 2... ....:angel:

Cheers,
Colin

Aus_Snow

First Post
Hmm. . . Didn't that guy also create (some or all of) a Dragon Age (the TTRPG, that is) adventure as well? One that's yet to come out?

edit --- [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Age-Ferelden-Walt-Ciechanowski/dp/1934547336]yes[/ame]. :)

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hey, thanks! After a rough winter I'm back in good form. I'm looking forward to this a whole lot.

In addition, our very own Diaglo has convinced me that there needs to be an Of Sound Mind 2. I'm expecting that to be done around GenCon.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Congrats!!! But you cannot end there...things are done in 3's.

Hey, thanks! After a rough winter I'm back in good form. I'm looking forward to this a whole lot.

In addition, our very own Diaglo has convinced me that there needs to be an Of Sound Mind 2. I'm expecting that to be done around GenCon.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hmm. . . Didn't that guy also create (some or all of) a Dragon Age (the TTRPG, that is) adventure as well? One that's yet to come out?
Dragon Age (which I love) is all Chris Pramas. I helped write part of an adventure in an upcoming supplement. The boxed sets are hitting stores this coming week, which makes me happy indeed!

Rechan

Adventurer
DANG YOU PAIZO.

Even though I don't play that system, they keep making APs I want to read and steal from! The Kingmaker series sounds like the campaign style I adore. Now they're making a campaign about the Jungles of Mwangi, a place I stole heavily from for a "Dark Continent" adventure (jungles being my favorite environment!). Dang you and your awesomeness!

OH, and congrats PCat. :)

OSM is so long out of print who could be looking for OSM2? :)

Remove ads