Congrats to Monsieur Kulp/Piratecat

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
And I never bought it the two minutes it was available and so never played it. Why should I care about Duke Nukem Forever, er... Of Sound Mind 2? There aren't that many people playing today who played the original. It might need a reprint for OSM2 to be successful. Heck, it isn't even available as a PDF download.

Petty snark aside, jmucchiello is right. Not nearly enough people got to play OSM, making OSM2 very, very niche indeed.

Which is why those lucky few need to know that they have diaglo to thank for making it happen.

Qualidar

First Post
This is awesome news Kevin. Congratulations!

I am officially pre-excited about this adventure path, which is a bit of a shame, as there's still an entire adventure path standing between me and it.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Yes, many grats to the old man.

I have to ask. Kingmaker is the next AP (after Council of Thieves), the one that is supposed to be more sandboxy? And then after that comes the Indiana Jones/Jungle-AP where Piratecat has contributed? Its a bit embarrassing to ask, since I am a subscriber, but I must profess that I do not read their website/boards.
Correct. Kingmaker will start next month, while Serpent Skull is slated for August.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Petty snark aside, jmucchiello is right. Not nearly enough people got to play OSM, making OSM2 very, very niche indeed.
My clever plan is to browbeat beg wheedle graciously ask Fiery Dragon if they can put the original pdf back up on rpgnow for a few months, in case anyone wants a copy of it. I love those guys, and it'll be good to see it revived for a bit.

Last edited:

My clever plan is to browbeat beg wheedle graciously ask Fiery Dragon if they can put the original pdf back up on rpgnow for a few months, in case anyone wants a copy of it. I love those guys, and it'll be good to see it revived for a bit.

I'd pay money just to have a backup copy of my print edition. (I mean, it is a collectors item since you signed it when I ran it at a gameday--gotta shelve that puppy!)

Congratulations on writing and publishing successes, and looking forward to seeing more of it in print/in PDF. :)

Dragon Age (which I love) is all Chris Pramas. I helped write part of an adventure in an upcoming supplement. The boxed sets are hitting stores this coming week, which makes me happy indeed!

This I did not know! Congrats on both counts Kevin!

My Paizo adventure will obviously be for Pathfinder, and man, does that adventure path look great. Very Indiana Jones-ish and Forbiddin City-ish.

It sounds awesome!

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)

Anyone know if there is a 4e conversion of the original Of Sound Mind?

If not, is it an adventure that folks think would lend itself to conversion?

Remove ads