Congrats to Monsieur Kulp/Piratecat

JeffB

Legend
In addition, our very own Diaglo has convinced me that there needs to be an Of Sound Mind 2. I'm expecting that to be done around GenCon.

I agree with him-OSM was one of the true gems of the 3.X era. And I'm not even a fan of psionics! :p

But before I give a big "woohoo", I have to ask- which system will OSM2 be written for Kevin? :)

And I never bought it the two minutes it was available and so never played it. Why should I care about Duke Nukem Forever, er... Of Sound Mind 2? There aren't that many people playing today who played the original. It might need a reprint for OSM2 to be successful. Heck, it isn't even available as a PDF download.

Crothian

First Post
And I never bought it the two minutes it was available and so never played it. Why should I care about Duke Nukem Forever, er... Of Sound Mind 2? There aren't that many people playing today who played the original. It might need a reprint for OSM2 to be successful. Heck, it isn't even available as a PDF download.

Bookfinder.com found 6 new and over 20 used for sale, none of the prices over $10 that I saw. So, it might take a little hunting but it looks like it can still be gotten at a reasonable price.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
My Paizo adventure will obviously be for Pathfinder, and man, does that adventure path look great. Very Indiana Jones-ish and Forbiddin City-ish.

OSM2 (which won't be called that) will be a stand-alone pdf. Diaglo has commissioned it, which means it'll effectively be for OD&D, but I'm hoping to include a 4e appendix that we'll make available to EN World community supporters. Details once I work 'em out! And not to worry; you won't need to have even seen OSM in order for this to be fun. Think of it more as a spiritual successor than a sequel per se.

Congrats!!! But you cannot end there...things are done in 3's.
Didn't you know? Based on past scheduling, I'm writing it for 5th edition D&D. :D

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Kevin...I never asks anything of you, until today.

Please ban yourself for inciting...the possibility of a New Edition.

3 days will suffice.:p

(shakes head... mutters, "no one is above the rules, no one")
My Paizo adventure will obviously be for Pathfinder, and man, does that adventure path look great. Very Indiana Jones-ish and Forbiddin City-ish.

OSM2 (which won't be called that) will be a stand-alone pdf. Diaglo has commissioned it, which means it'll effectively be for OD&D, but I'm hoping to include a 4e appendix that we'll make available to EN World community supporters. Details once I work 'em out! And not to worry; you won't need to have even seen OSM in order for this to be fun. Think of it more as a spiritual successor than a sequel per se.

Didn't you know? Based on past scheduling, I'm writing it for 5th edition D&D. :D

Congrats PKitty. That AP had drawn my interest (despite me having so many 3.xE adventures already so I look forward to what you come up with.

Olaf the Stout

Shemeska

Adventurer
The Mwangi has been fun, very very fun. And now you get to play with it too. Awesomeness. :D

I look forward to reading your adventure when it comes out.

Remove ads