Chicago Gameday 25 is Feb 27th: SIGN UP NOW!

Fenril Knight

First Post
Heya, Buzz! I'm already spoken for in the morning slot, so for the evening slot I'd like:

3. D&D 4e, "Iriaebor Intrigue 2: Once More, with Twice the Collateral Damage!," Trevalon Moonleirion

And Trev, if I could be Cedric then that would be cool ^^

Thanks, Buzz!

Solodan

First Post
If there is still a space left for the 3rd afternoon game, D&D 4E, put me down for it. I haven't even finished reading the write ups and the space is going fast! I'll happily gender bend the bard, I think that'd be a riot!

Der Spot

First Post
yikes!

i didn't even know sign up was open and stuff is full! i gotta check my email more often. anyhow, my requests are for reidzilla's inspectres in the morning and ninjacat's supernatural in the afternoon, thanks to his being so accomodating ;). and if we could please also mark a space in each of those for my girlfriend it would be much appreciated, you can put her down as puffdebbie. thanks buzz!

Hey remember that time when I fell asleep in my computer chair and woke up at 1:45? Oh wait, that's right now.

Welcome players, new and old alike to my 4e game.

buzz, please indicate characters that are taken on my event description wen you get a chance)

ejja: Ombert
Paul_Klein: Erdan
Indigo Twilight: Quelenna
Fenril Knight: Cedric "Dagger"
Solodan: Nemeia

Poor Keanu Reaves the warlock...all left out. Last spot! :)

Ninjacat

First Post
Please sign me and Ken up for the 4E party that Trevalon is hosting.

If there is still a space left for the 3rd afternoon game, D&D 4E, put me down for it. I haven't even finished reading the write ups and the space is going fast! I'll happily gender bend the bard, I think that'd be a riot!

Poor Keanu Reaves the warlock...all left out. Last spot! :)

Trev, wasn't Indigo's pal Ken your fourth and Fenril as Cedric your fifth, so that's why Solodan is happily gender-bending Angelina Jolie, presuming Ken wants Keanu?
There are SO many horrible puns in there, I'm not even gonna touch it. I don't know any of these guys well enough to pick on 'em. ;p

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
Please sign me up for Game 4 - WJ's 4e/Paranoia game. I would like to play the Blamecaster character
Added.

Sign me up for breakfast (although that is tentative), Star Wars Saga in the afternoon, and Trev's 4E game in the evening.
Added.

Put myself and my wife Stephanie down for breakfast and the Miniature Workshop.
Added.

Please sign me and Ken up for the 4E party that Trevalon is hosting. I would like Elisha Cuthbert with the glowy eyes :)
Added.

Heya, Buzz! I'm already spoken for in the morning slot, so for the evening slot I'd like:

3. D&D 4e, "Iriaebor Intrigue 2: Once More, with Twice the Collateral Damage!," Trevalon Moonleirion
Added.

Added.

i didn't even know sign up was open and stuff is full! i gotta check my email more often. anyhow, my requests are for reidzilla's inspectres in the morning and ninjacat's supernatural in the afternoon, thanks to his being so accomodating ;). and if we could please also mark a space in each of those for my girlfriend it would be much appreciated, you can put her down as puffdebbie. thanks buzz!
Added.

buzz, please indicate characters that are taken on my event description wen you get a chance)
Done!

Please sign me up for Breakfast and the Weapons of the Gods thingie. Never played it before, so I want to. Thanks!
Added.

Morning Star Wars and afternoon "Iraebor Intrigue" are now full.

This is pretty awesome. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that more events will fill up as the week progresses.

Remove ads