Chicago Gameday 25 is Feb 27th: SIGN UP NOW!

Ninjacat

First Post
It was definitely 1:45 a.m. when I wrote that, so cut me some slack, or we'll send my table full of troublemakers over to bother your nice game. ;)

*snicker*

I'm pretty sure we don't want a Table Of Troublemakers competition. I'm sure you'd give us a good run for our money, but if we have to overcome the odds with our practiced Noisy Exploits, I doubt Curt would let either of our troups back again. (Not to mention the gratuitous collateral damage...it's even in your event title!)

buzz

Adventurer
Please put me in for minis painting in the morning (slot 1) and DnD4e in the afternoon (slot 6). Thanks!
Added.

Please sign me up for:
0. Breakfast

1. Morning Game 6: Crestfall and/or Bust
Medieval Fantasy Combat Miniatures Game, Mark

2. Afternoon Game 6: The Lost Library
D&D 4e, buzz
Added. Welcome to ENWorld, Stuart!

Sorry! I pick the strong as ox (and dumb as one) character. Feng somethingorother? Fists of Iron guy. I crush you!
Noted!

Buzz, please let me reserve a spot in my OD&D game - my artist guest may want to play in the afternoon. (He's kinda a prisoner as he's all the way up from Racine and I'm giving him a lift. hehehe...)
Added.

Hey All!

Buzz, "would you kindly" sign me up for:

Slot 1:
6. Medieval Fantasy Combat Miniatures Game, "Crestfall and/or Bust," Mark

and

Slot 2:
4. D&D 4e/Paranoia XP mash-up: Kingdom of Teria, "Hot Potato," WJMacGuffin
Added.

Please add me to the S&W game - Slot 2 Game 1.
Added.

Okay, Swords & Wizardry and my afternoon D&D game are filled up. Booyah!

buzz

Adventurer
FYI, I added the following to the first post, a I realized I'd neglected to mention it.

[highlight]Also please note[/highlight] that the Lords of Tyr podcast will be at Gameday doing some recording throughout the day. So, please be aware that you might see people with microphones walking around wanting to talk to you. Do not be alarmed. :)

Gwen110

Explorer
hello a request

Here is a tiny request to the organizers. You guys always have this on the weekend that I am working, so I can barely get there for the afternoon game if someone at work switches with me for the morning. If you could look at the calendar next time and pick a weekend that is not an "every other" for me, it would help. However, I am not God, so I cannot force you.

Gwen110

Explorer
game liked

Here is the game that I liked from the description:

Afternoon Game 7: The Plunder of Gurnee
Atomic Highway, Reidzilla
70124.jpg

The Apocalypse came and went. The world became a dry and barren place. You've grown up living and scavenging among the colorful strongholds of the Six Flags. Unfortunately, the cache of food, medicine, and supplies has run out. The community now grows hungry, ever knowing that a bounty of food and goods lies but a few miles away to the north. Waiting in the death trap known as the Mall of Gurnee. Years ago, long past, many able bodied folk left to scavenge there and never came back.

But now, where else is there to go? Do you have the guts to plumb the depths of Gurnee to save your community?

No experience or supplies needed. Pre-gen characters will be provided.​
1. GORAK
2. ...
3. ...
4. ...
5. ...

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Buzz - Let's call my morning Medieval Fantasy Combat Miniatures Game full at 6, just in case Jim's kids come along with him. If they cannot make it, I can run the game with that many people well enough. Thanks. :)

Feanor Liberius

First Post
My daughter's birthday slumber party is that night - so I'll have to converse with the control tower to see how she wants to handle the traffic.

But I know they'd love it. They love going to GameDay. My SIGPUP* Plan is working beautifully.

* Society to Increase Gamer Population Using Procreation.

buzz

Adventurer
Here is a tiny request to the organizers. You guys always have this on the weekend that I am working, so I can barely get there for the afternoon game if someone at work switches with me for the morning. If you could look at the calendar next time and pick a weekend that is not an "every other" for me, it would help. However, I am not God, so I cannot force you.
I'm sorry to hear that, Gwen. Unfortunately, no matter what date we pick, it always ends up being bad for someone. (Heck, *I* missed the Gameday before last.) Even back when we used to poll the community about available dates, someone always ended up having a conflict. Not to mention, available dates fill up pretty fast at Games Plus. We've had instances in the past when dates closed up as were debating them.

Ergo, I now work with Rich and Curt to pick a reasonable date and try to notify everyone as far in advance as possible. E.g., Gameday 25 was announced roughly three months in advance of its date. I can try to book two or three Gamedays at once if even greater advance notice would be helpful.

Here is the game that I liked from the description: Afternoon Game 7: The Plunder of Gurnee
Please put me down for this game. Thanks in advance.
Added.

Buzz - Let's call my morning Medieval Fantasy Combat Miniatures Game full at 6, just in case Jim's kids come along with him. If they cannot make it, I can run the game with that many people well enough. Thanks. :)
Done.

Remove ads