Chicago Gameday 25 is Feb 27th: SIGN UP NOW!

SuddenImpact

Explorer
Sign me up!

Please sign me up for:
0. Breakfast

1. Morning Game 6: Crestfall and/or Bust
Medieval Fantasy Combat Miniatures Game, Mark

2. Afternoon Game 6: The Lost Library
D&D 4e, buzz

Thank you,
Stuart Helm
815-793-7124

Lothos

First Post
Lothos, did you want to reprise your role as Fr. O'Boyle, or did one of these other characters appeal to you more? Obviously, I finished all their Cortex sheets after the time before last; you aren't forced to take the priest this time. ;) But you played him before and you have now joined the ranks of Returning Players, so he's yours if you want him, just let me know.
Wooo! Returning player status!

I'm not sure really. The Shaman and the Voudon both sound interesting from a spiritual point of view, but switching it up and playing an actual Hunter might be more beneficial. For right now let's go with a solid maybe, haha. I'll gladly give up the padre if anyone else wants to play him and if no one else does and the other roles are taken, then I will be happy to play him again.

Chgowiz

First Post
Buzz, please let me reserve a spot in my OD&D game - my artist guest may want to play in the afternoon. (He's kinda a prisoner as he's all the way up from Racine and I'm giving him a lift. hehehe...)

Keel Tings

First Post
Hey All!

Buzz, "would you kindly" sign me up for:

Slot 1:
6. Medieval Fantasy Combat Miniatures Game, "Crestfall and/or Bust," Mark

and

Slot 2:
4. D&D 4e/Paranoia XP mash-up: Kingdom of Teria, "Hot Potato," WJMacGuffin

Keel Tings

First Post
Slot 1:
6. Medieval Fantasy Combat Miniatures Game, "Crestfall and/or Bust," Mark

and

Slot 2:
4. D&D 4e/Paranoia XP mash-up: Kingdom of Teria, "Hot Potato," WJMacGuffin

To Mark and his "Regulars"... I plan on making this a horrid, bloody affair... ;)

and

To WJMacGuffin... Prankster sounds like fun... *Looks around nervously...* It's no longer mandatory, right?

Trev, wasn't Indigo's pal Ken your fourth and Fenril as Cedric your fifth, so that's why Solodan is happily gender-bending Angelina Jolie, presuming Ken wants Keanu?
There are SO many horrible puns in there, I'm not even gonna touch it. I don't know any of these guys well enough to pick on 'em. ;p

It was definitely 1:45 a.m. when I wrote that, so cut me some slack, or we'll send my table full of troublemakers over to bother your nice game. ;)

Remove ads