[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge: THB) - Part II

CaBaNa

First Post
Small fingers twitch, shoulder jerk, one toe curls. The burning poison continues to work it's insidious way throughout Pok's body.

Pink flesh still let's steam off from the snakes viscous attack. Luckily even unconscious House Sivis Courier training continues to work, forcing muscle memory motions from the small gnome body.

Without conscious thought, Pok rolled onto his side, ragged breathing barely escaping as he continually coughed green ooze up. So violently did the small body heave, that it began spewing large gobs of the poison, expelling the green mess onto the marsh floor where Pok was laying.

Now on his side, laying in a puddle of the snake-like sorcerer's evil, and breathing more steadily, Pok began to regain consciousness slowly. His body oriented itself against the magical lies of the sorcerer.

All that was left was actually getting up, which, try as he might, seemed to be just outside of the gnomes grasp...

[sblock=OOC]

The dazed condition came with the Crit attack correct?

Pok's turn begins, takes 5 poison, now at -9/36

Death save, 14, Stablizes

save vs poison, -2 save, -2 fort, 16 Saves

save vs dazed, 10 Saves

(Because the save vs -2 to saves was a success, Pok doesn't take the -2 to dazed save correct? If he would still have had to take the -2 this turn, dazed condition stays...)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2446361/
[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
The croc's vicious bite tears into the Mound & after Sheeva's attack, the Mound falls

[sblock=ooc]'
It's AC is exactly 21. Well played[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=ooc] With the mound down, should Kortauhk continue going after the Croc, or should he help out Sheeva by going after the snake? [/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]

The dazed condition came with the Crit attack correct?

Pok's turn begins, takes 5 poison, now at -9/36

Death save, 14, Stablizes

save vs poison, -2 save, -2 fort, 16 Saves

save vs dazed, 10 Saves

(Because the save vs -2 to saves was a success, Pok doesn't take the -2 to dazed save correct? If he would still have had to take the -2 this turn, dazed condition stays...)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Saves]
Technically correct. The player chooses the order in which to make the saves.
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Can't take much more of this - gotta regroup!

Feall concentrates a moment, and a cloud of inky blackness springs into being around him. He hunkers down right where he is, pulls his cloak tight around his body and focuses on slowing his breathing and drawing on the garments magical properties.

Almost as an afterthought, he draws on his connection to the Shadow Realm and slaps a shroud on the croc.

[sblock=Actions]Minor: Cloud of Darkness
Standard: Second Wind (Cloak of the Walking Wounded allows two Healing Surges if Bloodied) - restores 18 HP.
Free: Shroud vs. Croc[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=free save; dual mind save]1d20=31d20=5[/sblock]

As the electricity courses through his body, the kalashtar has only one option, and uses it to step closer to the croc.

[sblock=Actions]
Move to E5.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats; resist 5 all, cover; dazed(save ends)]
Valahad
Passive Perception: 17 Passive Insight: 28
HP: 43/63 Surge: 11/11(15)
AC: 24 F: 16 R: 17 W: 19
AP: 0
Valorous Strike
Enfeebling Strike
Ardent Strike**
Valorous Smite
Righteous Smite
Oath of Enmity
Divine Mettle
Bastion of Mental Clarity
Call of Challenge
Acidic Longsword
Majestic Halo
Name of Might
Wrath of the Gods
Dwarven Plate
Acidic Longsword
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I'm stealing myself... I gained 2 THP as I damage no one last round. I should easily have 4 for HP because of all the THP I should have gain every round and I forgot... :p [/SBLOCK]

Remove ads