Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I'd like to see adjustable breast implants. Season to taste depending on partner. Just to be fair, I'll also accept adjustable penis implants. :lol:
TMI. by the way, there are pumps for "genitalia enhancement."
I meant for myself. What did YOU mean?

Somehow, that didn’t improve things.;)

"I come with interchangeable parts"

Still needing the eye bleach!
and brain bleach
Still trying to see where this is my problem. :p
you started this!

Misery shared is misery lessened. I can’t touch y’all’s stories, but...

Late last week, I had a gout flare-up in my right knee. This is unusual in the sense that gout usually affects the toes & ankles, but not me! Only the right knee for this special flower.

In the last few hours of the flare-up, my diverticulitis decided it wanted to join the fun. In 24 hours, I experienced a girth increase due to intestinal bloat roughly equivalent to a couple weeks of pregnancy. I’ve basically been out of comission for the past few days. However, as of yesterday morning, things started to clear.

...so my ALLERGIES decided to kick me while I was down, starting this morning! Nothing like coughing and sneezing when your entire lower abdomen is in pain, as I’m sure some here can relate.

Fun, fun, fun!
So sorry to know of this. I feel like we are like Job and his buddies covered in sack cloth and ashes and using pot shards on our boils.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Mine is a pretty transient- if intermittent and painful- set of issues. For the most part, nothing that would interfere with holding down a job or some such. An occasional inconvenience.

But ganging up on me? This week was more like having a case of the flu!

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I am so miserable. My back hurts like hell. It's hot as hell. I'm exhausted as hell. I can't get comfortable enough to sleep. I was at work until after midnight. Maybe could have left sooner but I was in so much pain and tired I had to keep taking breaks, much to the frustration of the manager. I think she got tired of me so she finished up my part of the cleaning. And I get to do it all over again tomorrow. 4 days in and they had me working as the cook by myself. More than once the manager had to help. I don't know what I was thinking getting into this.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I told the district manager I wasn't ready. He agreed.:eek: then said we didn't have a choice. The restaurant is way understaffed. We were short 1 person tonight. It made things harder for everyone. Most times the manager acts as a floater helping where needed. Kind of takes away from being in charge. She's elbows deep in chicken and flour, all the sudden a customer has a problem. She has to stop and tend to the customer. At least no one brought back under cooked chicken like yesterday. I put too much breading so the chicken didn't cook all the way through.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
[video=youtube_share;u9SS95q2kpg]https://youtu.be/u9SS95q2kpg[/video]
Always two there are. A master and an apprentice.

But which one is he?

Remove ads