Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
We had one called The War Room. It was in a space so small you could barely move. They moved into a bigger space but couldn't afford the rent. They moved again but this time had several break ins. They had to close. The second space was perfect. Too bad they had to move again.

One I used to go to a lot is called Dr. No's. It started as a James Bond memorabilia shop. It evolved over the years. When I first walked in the place mainly sold used records and books. The comics and gaming was tiny. The comics grew to take half the shop. Then the gaming grew. They also moved in to a bigger space. Now it has mostly gaming stuff but still has comics, and some old James Bond items.

I would never want to open a hobby shop in today's day & age. Theft, Speculation Disasters, Theft, Internet, Theft, and it would suck the joy out of my love of the hobbies.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Can I claim any animal as a therapy animal? I want to put a roach in a box, and claim it's my therapy animal. Walk into a restaurant and put the box on the table.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Can I claim any animal as a therapy animal? I want to put a roach in a box, and claim it's my therapy animal. Walk into a restaurant and put the box on the table.

What is or isn’t a service/therapy animal is controlled by state law, as I understand it. Some restrict it to dogs only. Some are more expansive- I have seen horses certified as service animals.

But I can’t say I’ve ever seen any arthropod certified that way, so I’m guessing no.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
How about humans? Put a leash and harness on them.

There was a story on the news earlier where a dog killed a guy's therapy chickens. It made me start to wonder what exactly counts. I've heard of pigs, goats, dogs, horses, ponies, chickens, ferrets, cats.

How about humans? Put a leash and harness on them.

There was a story on the news earlier where a dog killed a guy's therapy chickens. It made me start to wonder what exactly counts. I've heard of pigs, goats, dogs, horses, ponies, chickens, ferrets, cats.

Seen dogs, cats, a Pig and not sure to believe it but a big white bird. But many animals have unique PSI-like abilities that alert owners of oncoming Epileptic secures, High Blood Sugar and other such things. The pig I saw was on a TV show. Not sure if he traveled.

Speaking lewd activities.... went shopping and lo and behold....all the <18 girls forgot half their clothes today. Oh wait..... I was at Wal-mart. Most people wear next to nothing.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Speaking lewd activities.... went shopping and lo and behold....all the <18 girls forgot half their clothes today. Oh wait..... I was at Wal-mart. Most people wear next to nothing.

The one thing I like about warm weather.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases