where do you find it today

Noctos

First Post
it's been a little while since i was active in dnd. How ever years ago i was able to do searches and locate web sites filled with extra dnd information. from private house rule list, player made systems, classes, weapon, spells, exe......
i mean thousands and thousands of files. so many that i have about 4 gig's of stuff downloaded. Some of the most useful of things where private rolls for everything. small little player made programs to help the dm along when his brain froze up. so i wonder where are these at today. i am strongly interested in relocating and downloading a new data base of programs and independent files for this time less and wonderful game

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Most of that type of person is now selling stuff rather than giving it away (although there is stuff for free, too, of course). The self-publishing market has boomed in the last decade, and an entire industry has sprung up around the selling of RPG PDFs and the like. If you hop over to RPGNow.com - The leading source for indie RPGs you'll see thousands upon thousands of them.

Noctos

First Post
not really what i was looking for i honestly just wanting rollers stupid small programs used to take the hassle out of boring details and game thought.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
not really what i was looking for i honestly just wanting rollers stupid small programs used to take the hassle out of boring details and game thought.

I don't really understand what you're looking for. Could you rephrase it? " i honestly just wanting rollers stupid small programs" just isn't parsing for me!

Noctos

First Post
ok i don't want any program locked in to a web site i hate that. i use to own half these programs but had to redo windows and since i loaded them in to programs folder they no longer work if i can't download it i don't want.

Remove ads