total time xp = 484; total time gp = 550
total xp = 1584; total gp = 1950
6000(start xp) + 1584(Part 1 xp) = 7584
Part 2
Encounter XP: 2150; Encounter GP: 2800
total time xp = 1782; total time gp = 2025
total xp = 3932; total gp = 4825
7584(start xp) + 3932(Part 2 xp) = 11516; level 5, 8/23/2012

[sblock=Loot Table]Wand of Summon Monster 3 (2 charges)(450 gp), +1 Ring of Protection (2000 gp), Wand of Create Pit (5 charges)(450 gp), Potion of Cure Light Wounds (50 gp)[/sblock]

[sblock=Adventure Rules]* I will use group initiatives, rolling them myself. So in combat you must post your actions within 48-72 hours of the players turn coming up. Unless stated by a character that their actions are to follow another character, they will be resolved in posted order. After that time, if there was no communication with the DM, I will NPC the MIA player and move on.

* Dice rollers can be Invisible Castle or the EnWorld on-line dice roller for the players. I will using my own methods for rolling because some rolls need to be kept secret and it's just plain faster when trying to roll for a lot of npcs.

* Any absences for longer than 2-3 days should be communicated to the DM. If you do not post for a week or more without having informed the DM, he reserves the right to remove you from the adventure giving you your share of the XP and treasure earned as well as time XP and gp to the date of your last post

* If your character gets enough XP to level they may do so at the end of an encounter. This grants the extra hp, but does not heal damage, and grants any additional spell slots, but not spells prepared. A caster capable of spontaneously casting could use these slots normally, a cleric could only use them for cure or inflict spells, a druid for summon nature's ally, etc. Prepared casters may prepare spells in these slots as if they had left the slots blank for the day, if they are able to do so. They can go through the appropriate spell preparation as if they had already rested if applicable.

* All characters need an appropriate character picture. Also a mini-stat spoiler block that includes a link to your character sheet would be much appreciated in every IC post during a fight. [/sblock]

Example Mini-stats block:
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Ariel Esimae
Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & javelin

Fire Bolt: 3/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 1/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/3; used Shield of Faith for CLW [/sblock]

[sblock=Encounter Information]Part 1
Spiders (Arianna, Heinrich, Ni): 5/14/12 CR 3 800 xp total/267 xp each
5/21/12 Shocker Lizards: CR 4 1200 xp total/300 xp each
6/2/12 Lizardfolk Squatters: CR 7 3200 xp total/800 xp each, encounter and time gp earned up to this point in gold
6/3/12 added day so that Heinrich can level
Part 2
6/8/12 Sentry: CR 4.5 1400 xp total/350 xp each
6/21/12 Welcoming Committee: CR 5, 1600 xp total/400 xp each, 3 alchemist's fire, 4 acid flasks, 2 thunderstone, mw studded leather, mw buckler, mw halfling slingstaff, wand of summon monster 3 (2 charges), +1 ring of protection
7/4/12 The Summoning Chamber: CR 6 2400 xp total/600 xp each, Wand of Create Pit (5 charges), Potion of Cure Light Wounds, MW Light Crossbow, MW Dagger (x2), MW Slingstaff
8/20/12 The Sanctuary: CR 7 3200 xp total/800 xp each[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
The offices of Savi Fur Trade, Inc. are busy as all the necessary paperwork and documentation is prepared and finished for the major caravan being prepared at their compound just outside the city. Applicants for everything from wagon drivers to mercenaries, and everything in between, fill the office set aside for that use. Diverse in many ways, the common theme throughout the crowd is a need for money. At the counter, the receptionist gives you a number and tells you that you have about a half hour wait before they will get to you.

Qik

First Post
Ni accepts his number gratefully. "Ah, 4732 - my lucky number!" He flashes the receptionist his cheshire cat smile. "That's a good sign, that is. Really good, in fact: the last time that number came up was the day before my 57th birthday. Suffice it to say it was a good year."

Ni shuffles off to find a seat. Not finding one, he instead takes his perch on the back of his trusty felinephant.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Herr Heinrich Schreibersen-Wizard 4

. . . . . "That's a good sign, that is. Really good, in fact: the last time that number came up was the day before my 57th birthday. Suffice it to say it was a good year."

Ni shuffles off to find a seat. Not finding one, he instead takes his perch on the back of his trusty felinephant.

Heinrich steps in wondering what number the purple gnome was talking about when he is handed number 4733. he shakes his head at the strange long lived creature.
looking

d
o
w
n

t
o

Ni, Heinrich offers his hand in polite greeting.

"guten taug. Heinrich Schreibersen, at your service."

His accent is thick and easily determined to be from the north.

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
"Gesundheit!" Ni says cheerfully, accepting Heinrich's hand and shaking it with gusto. "It is a true pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name is Nimientioquijuil - feel free to truncate that to Ni, if you desire - and this here is Lu," he says, gesturing to the amalgamation of a quadruped with him. "Here for work, I take it? It sounds like it will be interesting."

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna approaches this house of furs and sees there is a lot of people around. Not wanting to spook any of them, she ducks into an alley and leans back upon her tail. Dismissing Teq, she pulls out her crutches and proceeds with her pretty face shining out from under the cloak hood.

The receptionist seems just interested in her paperwork, so Arianna takes the paper handed her. Then quietly she interrupts, "What does this say?"
"4737."
Now, knowing her number, she looks over the crowd. Seeing friendly face, she joins him.

"Ni! So you are looking to do this job too? Good. These fur mongers are not going to try taking Lu's coat, are they?"

[sblock=mini-stats]
Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
Base HP 25/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
Current HP: 25
, Current AC: 14
CMB +1, CMD 13, Fort +4, Reflex +3, Will +8 . . Move 10'
MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
Active Enhancements: -
In hand: none

Consumables: 35 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
. . .... . . . . . . . 2 potions of Cure Light Wounds, (in scarf)
. . .... . . . . . . . 1 potion of Summon Eidolon, (in scarf)
. . .... . . . . . . . 1 potion of Lesser Eidolon Surge, (in scarf)
. . .... . . . . . . . 1 vial of Acid (in scarf)
. . . . .... . . . . . 1 potion of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (crutch)
. . .... . . . . . . . 1 potion of Cure Light Wounds (crutch)
.......................1 wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (48 charges)
.......................1 wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges)
Loot chosen:

Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
.Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt, Guidance
. Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
1st Level: 3/day, 0 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Shield
1st Level: Memorized Bless, Divine Favor, Longstrider(d)
Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing
Interrupt Abilities: Move HP from Arianna (real) to Teq (temp) to keep above zero

Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +12, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +1, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
Base HP 25/20, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
Current HP: 25/20, Current AC: 15
CMB +6, CMD 17, Fort +4, Reflex +2, Will +8 . . Move 30'
Claw/Claw +6, d4+6
MW Longspear +7, d8+6 with 10' reach
MW Darkwood Speargun +4, d8
Dagger +6, d4+4 or thrown +3, d4+4
Jolt +3, d3, RTA spell

Active Enhancements: Evasion
In hand:[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
"Mademoiselle Arianna!" exclaims Ni warmly. "It is certainly good to see you. Yes yes yes, I am here for the work, and no no no," he adds hastily, the worry clearly showing on Lu's face, "the Savi Fur Traders are not pursuing Ni's coat. Although I wonder what they would pay for it..." Lu's eyebrows shoot up in alarm. "Relax, Lu ol' boy! Your coat would grow back, after all. At least, I think it would...."

Lu does not look convinced.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
'most peculiar that creature ist' thinks Heinrich as he gives it(?) a warm welcoming smile.

Justuring to Arianna and Ni he asks, "Herr Ni und Frauline Arianna, you two haf again work together, Ja?" his accent is thick with the Northlands language.

OOC: hey all, let me know if I need to tone down the accent thing, will ya?

Qik

First Post
Lu returns Heinrich's smile, though he still seems a bit wary of his master's newest money-making scheme.

"Yes yes, myself and Ms. Arianna here have worked together before, we've done several jobs together actually, the first involving zombies, the subsequent involving pets. Well, one pet, actually, but it was a large one. But yes, she is the preeminent picture of professionalism." Ni gives Arianna a wink. "How about yourself, Heinrich? Have you worked in the area before?"

OOC: Thanks for asking about the accent, Scott; no worries on my end.

As for going with just the three of us: I'm fine with it. Although we're a bit magic heavy, between Ni's summons and Arianna's bonded form, we should be able to handle melee. And Arianna has us covered on the healing front. You would of course be in a better position to gauge how doable this adventure is with three, sunshadow, but as long as you don't think we're distinctly overmatched, I'm comfortable with it. If anything, it'll keep the pace up, and will make me feel less conflicted with taking the extra actions that summoning provides.

Remove ads