Jeff Grubb - Al-Qadim Campaign Setting 3e?

GBDeluxe

First Post
I remember seeing a few posts around here once about it, but I don't know if it was just wishful thinking or possibly true rumor? Does anyone know if Jeff Grubb might do a hardcover Al-Qadim 3rd edition book? (You know, like WotC's Forgotten Realms campaign setting?) I know Ravenloft and Dragonlace are official... but I REALLY want to see some arabian adventures :)
Anyone? Anyone? Bueler?
-GBDeluxe

Orias

First Post
Al-Qadim would be cool as an accessorary to Forgotten Realms, but I personally don't care too much for that region.

I wish the Dead Worlds had more of a chance coming back, I mean good job to the folks at Dragonlance, but DL is not my think. I would personally like to see a hardcover Dark Sun Campaign Setting.

Olive

Explorer
it was more a campaign on my part to try to convince Green Ronin to snap him up to do it.

You see, in an ogrecave.com interview with Chris Pramas, he said that he'd love to work with Jeff Grubb, as he had just been made redundant. Specifically Chris said that he always loved the al_quadim stuff. So i started posting here, and on the Green Ronin forums to suggest that Green Ronin and Jeff Grubb get together and do a 3e Arabian adventures book, using Jeff's knowledge, but in a non-FR setting, perhaps using the OA book as a guide for how it could be done (ie lots of options and an exapmle fo these can be put together)...

unfortunately (for us at least) according to Nicole Lindroos from GR, Jeff Grubb got another job fairly quickly and was probably more interested in freelance novel writing than game design...

so we'll see. GR hopefully will consider it, but you never can tell...

Remove ads