Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

WEContact

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] Looks that way! I'm pretty grateful :) [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION] I think you forgot to add Boris' Diplomacy group aid another. If [MENTION=6708548]facusm[/MENTION] passes his group aid another as well, you should pass with a 17.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Impo's resolution makes Ilse raise to her feet and keep her things along. The group of adventurers rush thought the tunnel, and as the minotaur, the last man inside makes his way in, the mine collapses on the tunnel. Panting, the group tries to catch their breath.
Once they feel better, the heroes move their tired bodies to the exit, which lies on the other side of the mine entrance. That means there is less forest to go through, although the paths are less clear.
Luckly, Chambers is able to use his outskirts saviness to track back the trail of the uncaring Impo as he waded through trees and bushes alike. The broken twigs and branches are for Logan's expert eyes like a street, very well marked and easy to read. To the others, its just vegetation.
Hoarding their riches, the group makes their way outside the forest by the end of the day. It will be a few days on the plains now, but at least there won't be a giant troll hunting them down. Stories of the enormous monster are shared with Impo, who in turn tells the group about a recent mobilization of Daunton troops, apparently to deal with the creature.
The days pass one after the other, as the party continues their march to the city. The weather is nice and the walks, despite tiresome, is enjoyable.
Finally, the city lies within eyesight, and the adventurers press on, and reach the gates before sunset.
Making their way through the populated streets, a strange sight after so many days in the wilderness, they reach destination, and swing open the door of the Hanged Man.
Their eyes look for the shady wizard, Vermitrax, but he is not there. In his usual table however, is a man sitting. He seems tall and thin, and wears a brown cowl, underneath of which shimmers a ringmail. There is a longsword in its sheath and a shield resting against his chair. As the adventurers approach, he peers at them through his cloak.
"Good evening, you must be the skilled individuals Master Vermitrax sent on an errand. He asked me to deliver you your payment, as he is away attending to some urgent matters. Follow me" The man stands up and leads the weary group to a private room. He produces a key from his pocket an unlocks the door, allowing you to see a nice room, with a table and a bed. Over the table are sacks containing gold coins, one for each member of the party, with the names attached. "Master Vermitrax arranged rooms like this for the rest too, here are your keys. I think you'll find everything in order, if you wish to speak with me, I'll be in the tavern main floor." with a short bow, the man leaves you.

OOC: Yay! The end of the adventure! I'll have to get to work and calculate rewards. I'll have them soon enough. Cheers to you! Thanks for playing, hope you enjoyed yourselves playing as much as I enjoyed mastering It was sad to lose 3 players along the way, but, such is the nature of PBP.

jbear

First Post
I wanted to point out that Boris began the adventure only a few xp short of lvl 4. When I was awarded 100 xp for identifying the Monty python "Run Away", Boris would have been lvl 4 from that date.

So it would be great if Boris' Time XP and Time Gold were worked out as Lvl 4 from that date. :)

facusm

First Post
OCC: I know I started almost at the end but thanks for the invitations Voda, I really have had a good time playing and enjoyed all the post I read.
Cu guys!

Voda Vosa

First Post
Alright! Rewards times!

Experience Points
Time XP
From the 23'th of August
To the 15'th of September
That's 13 months worth XP for everyone but Impo
Impo started the 27'th of March
That's 7 months worth XP for Impo

167 for level 1 13 months: 2171 Ilse, Logan, Zaroch, Kurnos
167 for level 1 7 months: 1169 Impo
250 for level 3 1 month: 250 Boris
292 for level 4 12 months: 3504 Boris

Skill encounters
"Convince the wizard! 600 xp
"Don’t get lost in the forest, or the Troll will eat you 600 xp
"Run away! 800 xp
Total: 2000 xp for 5 players: 400 x2 Ilse, Logan, Zaroch, Kurnos, Boris

Impo incorporates
final skill challenge: Greedy escape! 600 xp each
Total: 600 x2 each

Battle encounters
Battle divided! Cougar 2 stirges 2 spiretop drakes giant scorpion Fire beetle 875
Mining problems 1 4 decrepit skeletons 1 blazing skeleton 1 rock thrower 1 Skeleton miner 600
Mining problems 2 4 decrepit 2 rock throwes 400
Mining problems 3 2 miners 2 rock throwers 350

Total 2225 Each 445 x2 Ilse, Logan, Zaroch, Kurnos, Boris

Impo incorporates
Mining problems 4 8 decrepit 3 miners 3 rock throwers 1 blazing 1300
Mining problems 5 4 miners 2 rock throwers 2 blazing 800
Final battle Bone abomination 5 Blazing 5 miners 2350

Total 4450 Each 741,6 x2 each

Monster XP values
Decrepit Skeleton 25 xp
Skeleton miner 150 xp
Skeletal rock thrower 150 xp
Forest animals 125 xp
Blazing Skeleton 200xp
Bone abomination 600xp

Totals:
Ilse 6544,3
Logan 6544,3
Impo 3852,3
Boris 8227,3 (Including the 100 award)
Zaroach 6544,3
Kurnos 6544,3

Treasure
Time gold
126 for level 1 13 months 1638 Ilse, Logan, Zaroch, Kurnos
126 for level 1 7 months 882 Impo
254 for level 3 1 month 254 Boris
350 for level 4 12 months 4200 Boris

Reward gold
600 each

Total:
Ilse 2238
Logan 2238
Impo 1482
Boris 5054
Zaroach 2238
Kurnos 2238

You need to add whatever cuantity of gold you manage to get, plus the magic items. For the magic items, you can pick them according to this method
Take your level (after leveling up). That's "n"
The first item you grabbed will be level n. Add +1 to the level of each subequent magic item you grabbed. For example, if you grabbed 4 items, you have an n item, an n+1, an n+2 and an n+3

Take a look and tell me what you think, if there is any math that doesn't add up, do tell me.

PS: Alek was excluded due to being dead. Kurnos and Zaroch don't get extra gold nor magic items from last skill encounter.

Last edited:

Remove ads