D&D 5E [RAVENLOFT] [5e] Death House OOC

All: Wednesday through Sunday this week I plan to focus on home and kiddos and family, and will be more or less absent from the game. I'll check in here or there when I need a sanity break, but for now things are going well at home, are going very smoothly and amicably, and I'd like to continue that good run by continuing to focus on my daughters. I'm doing well, really truly well. And am so incredibly relieved to finally be able to say that.

More later from me (I'll be around over Thanksgiving, just not often).

--W.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Terribly sorry I've been a crappy DM and left you guys hanging for so long. I'd like to tell you that I've been super busy... but super burn-out is more like it. Not just on this, necessarily, but on things. I've got lots of little unimportant things going on and I suppose they're just weighing on me. In any case, I'll get in to make an update later tonight or tomorrow.

Yes, you'll still need a perception check. You know the door's there, just not exactly where. Make the checks with advantage.

Yavathol

Explorer
Don't worry about it IG, sometimes we all get swamped by stuff, especially around this time of the year. Personally, I'm currently trying to get hold of some qualified electricians, in two different locations, and its very frustrating, they don't call back or are booked up for months, and such like!

Ok, perception checks
[roll0]
[roll1]

#$*! Wergil is still not even looking in the right room!

industrygothica

Adventurer
I'm going to go ahead and do us all a favor and kill this game. I really didn't want to, but it's become painfully obvious that my heart just isn't in it anymore. I've got too many little things going on right now, and I just don't have the energy to give this game what it deserves, and it's no fair to you guys to keep stringing it along.

This is by far the best group I've ever had the pleasure of gaming with here on EN World... in anywhere, for that matter. It has truly been my honor. If any of you happen to start up something and need another player (please, no DM!), look me up and I'll be all over it.

Thank you again... and again, my apologies.

-IG

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
While I'm sorry to hear this, I want to thank you, industrygothica, for all you've done through the game to keep it going. You've been a great DM, and I look forward to playing with you (and others) again in the future.

All best wishes,
KS, on behalf of Mr. Aldershot.

Yavathol

Explorer
Ah, that's a shame but we understand. It's been a lot of fun, thank you so much for your great Gm'ing:)

Hope to play another game with you in the future!

GlassEye

Adventurer
Thanks, IG. I enjoyed the game while it lasted but these past few weeks my mind has been elsewhere. For that I apologize. I hope you all have good gaming in the future.

--GE

Remove ads