GAME OF THRONES #7 :-The Dragon and the Wolf--Season 7 EPISODE #67/Season Finale

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
The Dragon and the Wolf

N2UXD9KUayHnEvjbU2xeSc-480-80.jpg

All things come ahead...who ever stand thereafter...must deal with the Night King and the army of the Dead that walks. And One Dragon....​

Last edited:

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
I enjoyed the trial at Winterfell. Very satisfying. :)

And Bran finally begins to share some of what he knows.

Olive

Explorer
This whole season should have just been called "Good to see you again". And I loved almost every second of it!

pukunui

Legend
I hope Tormund survived. Doesn't look like there was much chance of that, though.

So who wants to bet that Theon will save Yara and kill Euron, thus preventing Cersei from getting the Golden Company?

I just hope that Jon and Dany make it to Winterfell before the Night King does.

Is it true that we won't get the final season until 2019?

I'm really curious how Cersei/mountain get involved in the last season.

Qyburns reaction to the zombie hand was strange. is the mountain a form of a whitewalker?
so are jon Dany and now Aunt & nephew?
Is Jamie riding to winterfell?
Tormund survive? If so I cant see the night king leaving any of the nights watch alive?
What kind of fire did the dragon breathe?
I would have loved more information on Littlefingers endgame and why he did what he did.

I feel like this episode finally brought back all the character development and interaction that had been minimized from this season, and I loved the slower moments of the episode all the more for it.

I thought that we were going to see Jaime’s death. To have two people in the same episode tell Cersei to kill them, and her not to follow through at least once?

Littlefinger getting called out on all his scheming and then executed was extremely satisfying.

Tormund and Beric seem like goners, but without an on-screen death, who knows?

SolitonMan

Explorer
Tormund and Beric seem like goners, but without an on-screen death, who knows?

Things were moving quickly in that final scene, but I thought that they had both fled far enough west along the top of the wall that they escaped the collapse. Have to watch it again to see.

Actually, just have to watch it again. :)

Come on, if you haven't seen the corpse of a named character, it's unlikely he or she is actually dead.
(Sometimes even if you have that, they come back! This is like any other genre show in that regard!)

Of course he escapes, he probably still has to fight with Jamie over Brienne or something like that. And someone has to bring the bad news to Winterfell.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Was a very good episode in a whelming season. Good to see Grey Worm and Missane back but naff that they did nothing.
I predicted Littlefingers demise correctly, though not Cerseis play.
Cersie having the Mountain actually attack Jamie would have been satisfying even with Jamie escaping.
Blue fire Dragon was okay, I wonder if the Night King is also a Targaryen like Jon and aunty Dany

Remove ads