[MEG] Bluffside has gone digital(and on sale till 09/04!!!)

MEG Hal

First Post
Now in e-format. The award nominated massive city sourcebook, Bluffside: City on the Edge. Fans everywhere have rated Bluffside one of the best city sourcebooks ever. The e-version has been reworked to take better advantage of the PDF medium. At 180 pages this city has 100s of places of interest and NPC's that come to life within its walls.
Note: To owners of the print version. NO new material has been added from the original though all previous eratta has been included and the book has gone through some minor redesign.

If is available at RPGNow to see it CLICK HERE .

Do not forget our free pdf adventure Right Under Our Noses is also available, if you have not seen the city it is now only a download away!

Last edited:

d20Dwarf

Explorer
MEG Hal said:
Also Dire Kobold has adventures done by Wil Upchurch that are based in Bluffside, so we have the support for you all you need is the city!

I should point out that my latest adventure lets you blow up the city, kill important NPCs, and basically gives you an excuse to wreak havoc with the city and rebuild it however you like!

Join BUB! (Blow Up Bluffside!) today!

:D

JoeGKushner

First Post
One thing I didn't see mentioned was system. Is this still a 3.0 book or a 3.5?

If 3.0, might be a good time to tout out a 'Classic' Campaign or something or 'Supporting 3.0' part of the website as quite a few fans are 'adamant' that they won't switch over to 3.5 and give the evil WoTC more blood money.

Cergorach

The Laughing One
I always wanted this book, but was a total pain to get it, so it went on the list, have to order from the US, sometime...

Now i can just download it, Yeah!

I just hope the images are high quality (150dpi)...

MEG Hal

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
One thing I didn't see mentioned was system. Is this still a 3.0 book or a 3.5?

If 3.0, might be a good time to tout out a 'Classic' Campaign or something or 'Supporting 3.0' part of the website as quite a few fans are 'adamant' that they won't switch over to 3.5 and give the evil WoTC more blood money.

It is 3.0 (over 100 NPC's) Yikes!!!! Too many to work with.

Adventures will be in 3.5 and if any classic people come up we will 3.5 them as we go.

der_kluge

Adventurer
OMG, the thought of revising all those NPCs to 3.5 makes my stomach just cringe in agony.

I'm fairly certain I'd rather undergo a root canal. It'd take less time.

Remove ads