What are you currently playing?

Currently 30 sessions into a Tomb of Annihilation campaign (as a player). We've felt like we were a bit directionless at times, just following one random lead after another to try and find the Soulmonger, but it's been awesome fun. The DM has done a great job of bringing Chult, with all its unique flora and fauna, to life.

hawkeyefan

Legend
Currently playing in a 5e D&D game.

Currently running Blades in the Dark.

Also playing in a play by post Blades in the Dark game on Discord.

S'mon

Legend
Running:
5e D&D Princes of the Apocalypse 4-weekly. Level 3.
5e D&D Primeval Thule, 2 groups - fortnightly Sunday + weekly Tuesday, same continuity, with PC crossovers. Level 1-4.
5e D&D text-chat weekly 'Runelords of the Shattered Star' - a mash-up of 'Rise of the Runelords' and 'Shattered Star' converted to 5e D&D. Level 17-20.

Playing:
5e D&D Wilderlands the Dark Age - a monthly tabletop game set in the prehistory of the Wilderlands setting. Level 4.

Staffan

Legend
Running: Princes of the Apocalypse. PCs are now 9th level, have dealt with all the Haunted Keeps as well as one of the Temples and its associated Node (which in theory was way out of their league, but they totally thrashed all the opposition there). Currently on a break while another player GMs.

Playing: Mutant Year Zero, set in the ruins of Malmö. We've been at this for quite a while as well.

Also playing, on occasion: Eon, another Swedish game. This campaign just started, with our little colony being invaded by the Jargian Empire for some reason. My entertainer-type character just ran into a bunch of Jargian soldiers, so we'll see if maybe it's time to roll up a new character soon.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Running the recently kickstarted 5e version of Rappan Athuk, a massive mega-dungeon.

That's the only TTRPG campaign gaming I can fit in these days. Other gaming are mainly board and card games and the occasional pick-up one-shot TTRPG.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'm playing in a D&D 5E game, homebrew in my DM's version of Kingdoms of Kalamar.

I'm playing in a few play-by-post D&D 5E games, right here on ENWorld; two are currently active, several others are slow or might have died. Most are homebrew although some are (sometimes slightly altered) published adventures. I'm currently making a character for a PbP AD&D 2E game.

And I'm preparing to run a PbP D&D 5E game here, and will start a thread when I'm sufficiently ready to start recruiting players. It'll be Forge of Fury, with a twist.

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
Running a Swords and Wizardry campaign. Playing in an occasional 5e game that is on hiatus at the moment. One of the other guys may run a few sessions of The Fantasy Trip as well. Picked up Mutant Crawl Classics at GaryCon and may run a few sessions of that this spring. Also playing Bolt Action and Chain of Command, as well as other mini wargames.

Retreater

Legend
Biweekly 5e campaign - nearing the end of Tomb of Annihilation
Biweekly 4e campaign - jumping through the H1-E3 series, playing the highlights; currently in Paragon tier
Biweekly 4e campaign - homebrew campaign world of political intrigue and pirate adventures
Monthly 5e campaign - homebrew campaign world, sandboxy
Occasional 5e campaign - running my sister, her kids, and my fiancee through Lost Mines of Phandelver

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases