Best Homebrew Adventure Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkB

Legend
Hmm, so I could just say "okay" and then never read this thread again...

Yeah, that works. Go for it!

MrDM69

Banned
Banned
Well I'm gonna count that as three (I didn't really count or do the math). Well, my friend was the DM at the time, and me and another friend of mine were the adventurers. We didn't have dice or character sheets, so the DM had the final say in things. Well here goes:

You and your friend are in the desert. You are 5'11", you're wearing a burlap sack that goes down to your ankles. Your friend is 6" so his burlap sack goes to his toes. You both have a bowl shaped haircut, with a bald spot in the middle. You have a bowl that you can put anything in, and your friend has a spoon that he can eat anything with, and that's the beauty of it. Your friend can instantly kill someone, as long as he has their permission. You can instantly light a fire. You're walking in the desert, when you find a hole. You jump in it. You see a picture of corn cobs with googly eyes on them on the wall of the hole. You take it and put it in your pocket. A giant worm with razor sharp teeth comes out of a hole where the picture was, and says,"That's my cousin", and instantly dies. You get out of the hole, and you see an old man walk towards you. He pulls out of his jacket a long stick holding some roasted rats. He offers one to you, and you accept. You take a bite of it, and your mouth fills with the sweetest taste you ever tasted. Your friend tastes one, and his mouth is filled with the foulest taste. The old man takes the rats, and dissipates, leaving only a pile of ash. You are still hungry, so you grab the giant worm from the hole, instantly light a fire, and start cooking the giant worm. After it is perfectly cooked you pick it up, bring it to your mouth, and the worm turns it's head towards you and says in a small voice, "I hope you enjoy me", and jumps in your mouth. You cry. The sun sets, so you both go to sleep. To Be Continued... if you wish to, tell me to continue. :) :) :)

Sadras

Legend
WTF, did I just read?!

Even [MENTION=277]jasper[/MENTION]'s occasional ramblings make more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases