Summon Monster Spell List

Wild Karrde

First Post
Hi everyone,

I need a little help (actually alot of help) but only a little for this question. I remember at one point someone made a creature list of all the various monsters that can be summoned through summon monster with the templates (dire, celestial, etc.) applied. Does anyone have thios or know where I can find it? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam

smetzger

Explorer
Wild Karrde said:
Hi everyone,

I need a little help (actually alot of help) but only a little for this question. I remember at one point someone made a creature list of all the various monsters that can be summoned through summon monster with the templates (dire, celestial, etc.) applied. Does anyone have thios or know where I can find it? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam

Yeah, that would be me.
http://yoyodyne.virtualave.net/summon/index.html

Christian

Explorer
And I'd just like to add the appreciation of, I don't doubt, thousands of other gamers (including myself) who have taken advantage of this fine piece of work. I think it was Monte Cook who listed the failure to include stats for summoned monsters as one of the biggest shortcomings of the core books. The Summon Nature's Ally and wildshaping of druids aren't too much of a pain, you can just open the Monster Manual and find the stats. But for the effect of a Summon Monster spell, you find the creature, then mark down the base stats, then turn to the back of the book for the Celestial and Fiendish templates, then apply the template to the base stats ... Talk about slowing down your combats! Smetzger's work makes life much easier for players and DM's who have wizards, sorcerers, or clerics in their group. Thanks!

(Yeah, this is really a bump so people who haven't been made aware of the existence of this file to get a chance to see it. You wanna make something of it? :) )

dcollins

Explorer
Kershek said:
You have a great web site, but there are a lot of broken links. Hopefully you're planning on fixing them....

I'm not aware of any broken links on my site at all. Feel free to specify anything you're seeing as broken (or examples if you seem to see a lot): perhaps by email is best (at the bottom of any page on my site).

Thanks!

Remove ads