[RPG] Clan Xaositects - recruitment, requests, recommendations, etc...

Sniktch

First Post
Having started a new clan, I have noticed at least one bothersome aspect of this feature: only one invite is allowed to be sent to a person at a time. If a user has received an invite and has not yet approved or rejected it, no one else can send them an invite. And someone seems to have sent an invite to everybody currently playing :p

Anyway, wicked Nny, Ao the Bloody, and Hagdar have banded together to found the Xaositects, dedicated servants of chaos, murder, and mayhem. If you're evil or have evil tendencies and would like to join forces with a group of like-minded murderous cutthroats, get in touch with myself, Guedo79, or Ao the Overkitty and we'll make sure you get an invite :]

Last edited:

Sniktch

First Post
Crothian said:
you can only be in one clan ata time, so that might have something to do with it.

I'm not sure... when I sent the invite to Guedo the first time, I got an error that 'This person has already been invited to join a clan' - he had to go to clans and decline the current invite before I was able to send him one.

I've tried sending numerous invites to people who looked like they had evil RPG characters (Henry's Henryk the Vile, for example) and I keep getting that 'This person has already been invited to join a clan' error - thats why I suspect one of the other clanleaders has sent out invites to everyone playing so far. I can see not being able to invite somebody that's already in a clan, but why can't the clanless receive more than one invite? When they accept one, then the others would be declined...

Edit: Timed out while trying to finish this post yesterday and just getting back on.

Last edited:

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
*grin* I went on a bit of a recruitment drive. ;)

I didn't realize that the invitations would block other invites though - sorry about the inconvenience!

-blarg

Sniktch

First Post
Heh. Yeah, Diaglo, I've grabbed a member or two out of each of the two clans that were in existence already. Sorry 'bout that, but its business :] Now that we have several clans, perhaps a clan tournament should be discussed?

Oh, and don't worry about the inconvenience, Blargney - you didn't know so obviously no harm no foul. I was more just making observations about the way things work as I found out about them. Knowing is half the battle, after all ;)

Die to prepare you of all now

Last edited:

Remove ads