D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

TallIan

Explorer
OOC: Crap, RP'ed myself right out of the way here :(

Fistan has gone back to the library which is on the ground (cloud?) floor I think. Can I get a little info on position and range for Fistan to get into range. Also is it windy outside on the cloud?

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Ordar, are you all right?" calls Tranio.

He fires a beam into the cloud stuff, and backs up to check on the dwarf.

OOC: To hit: (the lower of [roll0] and [roll1].) Damage: [roll2]. Single beam, since as far as he knows there's just one opponent.

Move behind Ordar.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Is this creature made invisible, creature like invisible stalker/hellcat or air elemental?

[roll0]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Ah those cheeky cultists." says Aremus and he fires an arrow into the obscurement, just to see if something says "ouch".

[roll0] with [roll1] for [roll2] damage on a hit.

(oops! +3 so 4 damage!)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Ordrar cannot (re)cover from such far throw - so, it is kinda important if the creatures is hazy, but we know where it is and can target it or not. If it can be targeted by magic missile, let me know and I won't dash. Magic missile explicitly says you have to see the target

Ordrar gets up, murder in his eyes.
"Whatever you are, you're gonna pay."
He rushes forward, but his short legs cannot cover such distance in a heartbeats while others jump to it. He invokes something in the language of magic and three darts flow from his hammer into the swirling mass.

Magic missile: 1D4+1 = [1]+1 = 2
1D4+1 = [4]+1 = 5
1D4+1 = [2]+1 = 3

Last edited:

OOC: Crap, RP'ed myself right out of the way here :(

Fistan has gone back to the library which is on the ground (cloud?) floor I think. Can I get a little info on position and range for Fistan to get into range. Also is it windy outside on the cloud?

The library is on the second floor, but we can say you didn't make it all the way back up the rope to it yet. It is 60 feet from the center of the room to the battle outside. It isn't normally windy, but the invisible creature is causing gusts when it moves around.

OOC: Ordrar cannot (re)cover from such far throw - so, it is kinda important if the creatures is hazy, but we know where it is and can target it or not. If it can be targeted by magic missile, let me know and I won't dash. Magic missile explicitly says you have to see the target

With your roll you would know the creature is an invisible stalker. It is detectable by little things like dirt being kicked up and growling. It isn't "hidden", so you can target it. Normal attacks are just rolled at disadvantage.

Remove ads