D&D 5E [Merged] "We're back!" Threads

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
I see a lot of users, especially newer accounts with most of their posts lost, saddened by loss of XP levels. So be generous and free with your XP and Laugh buttons. If a post is well written, researched, humorous, insightful, creative, or otherwise worth it, make sure to click. Bring some smiles to folks.

JeffB

Legend
I had no one to get into an useless internet argument with. I ended up yelling at random people about how whatever they were doing was the wrong way to do it.

Yep. I know I get annoyed with and annoying to others here, but when the site is down, I miss it.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Just gonna dump all the xp on people for a while, make up for lost time. :p

man it's good to be back.

Reddit just wasn't doing it for me.

EDIT: man...3 months is a long time, and a LOT of posts and threads. So much xp gone...lol

Makes me realize just how much I've been posting here.

And how much of that time I could have been writing/building game elements instead...

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Alright everyone, ready to relitigate the last 6 months of debates and discussions?

I did have an amusing anecdote about a rules lawyer vs the English language that turned into quite the brouhaha that is now sadly lost forever... I'm sure we'll find new things to be outraged about :)

Bawylie

A very OK person
I did have an amusing anecdote about a rules lawyer vs the English language that turned into quite the brouhaha that is now sadly lost forever... I'm sure we'll find new things to be outraged about :)

Let's form a Bard College. Instead of outrage, we can debate adventuring in high form and only utilize the very highest brow insults, parliament style.

-Brad

lkj

Hero
I think I will take this opportunity to constantly refer to the extremely pithy and eloquent posts I made during my golden age of posting. Which just happened to be in the last three months. Indeed, it would be impossible to capture that brilliance again. What? Google cache? I've looked. None of it is there. None.

In fact, I remember saying just the perfect thing for this situation just last week. If only I could remember the words. Sigh

Lightning in a bottle. Alas . . .

AD

Remove ads