Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sorry for the delay, work has been crazy... where are things currently?
Just moved to the 3rd round of the fight with the High Artificer. While the High Artificer is still in the solid fog Sil cast, he can, somehow, still see the PCs and cast both freedom of movement and fire storm, which Dakashi deciphered with a Spellcraft check. (I posted the results in a previous thread.)

Dakashi took major damage this round. I rolled two saves for you in round 2 and spent a power point to add the +4 to make the saves successful. However, he's still down to 1 hit point as of the beginning of round 3.

The fire storm spell killed Keth, Idriane (the female cleric of Gond), and Tocrhor. (KainG is switching to his backup PC [and cohort].) Sil nearly bought it as well but was saved by her cohort. Rodan is unconscious at 0 hp (near Shaz, who is down to 10 hp). Soumral broke free of the hold person and saved vs. the fire storm. She just fled the temple. Dakashi is now in the temple alone. Keth lies dead roughly 10 feet away, his sword on the ground next to him, while the dead cleric of Gond is a pile of ash. Tocrhor was also ashed outside the main doors of the temple, fused to the outer wall.

I had planned to have Dakashi use psionic teleport to get away as fast as possible.

Oh yes, the magical fire of the fire storm spell also enhanced the strength of the blazing bones.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Sorry for the delay, work has been crazy... where are things currently?

Chaos... bloods, fire, death...

Pretty much it. We find ourselves massively outclassed but not running away nearly fast enough!

Where is Rodan in relation to Shaz Knightfall? Could I grab him and keep retreating easily?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
So since I never finished my backup character, [MENTION=2012]Knightfall[/MENTION] do you still have the character generation rules with the updated bonus gp for an individual/cohort?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So since I never finished my backup character, [MENTION=2012]Knightfall[/MENTION] do you still have the character generation rules with the updated bonus gp for an individual/cohort?
No, I don't, but...

I'd say for dice rolling, roll 4d6 eight times (re-roll 1s), andpick the best 3 dice. Then pick the best 6 out of the 8. For point buy, use High level campaigns.

Pick a bonus feat OR pick an additional 5,000 gp (or credits) worth of gear for your PC. Level should be 10th-level, of course. Hmm, you can choose to forgo the bonus feat and extra equipment and make your replacement PC 11th-level.

Remove ads