• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attack Page warning?!

darjr

I crit!
I had stopped getting the warning, but today I got it again (I'm using Firefox).

Just so you know we are cleared from google and the other malware warning sites. There is something going on with a yet third party site that hasn't yet gone through the clearing process yet. Nailing it down has proven difficult. The more data I can get the better. Like the url you get the warning on and things like what was on the page and what urls were listed in the warning.

Last edited:

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
I'll post the message I got. Apparently, it's no longer considered "malicious", but since it was in the last 90 days, t still gets flagged.

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for www.enworld.org/forum

What is the current listing status for www.enworld.org/forum?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 6 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 903 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 28 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-16, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-02.

Malicious software includes 26 scripting exploit(s), 15 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 6 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 12 domain(s), including digitalspointsstorys.net/, highmoonmedia.com/, igitalspintssorysmen.net/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including kattycatyd.org/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS30221 (T3COM), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.enworld.org/forum did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
[MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION], today was the first time in at least a week I came to ENWorld on my home computer and did not get the google attack page warning. The Creature Catalog domain seems clean now, too. I'll let you know if the warnings come back.

Mishihari Lord

First Post
Just so you now we are cleared from google and the other malware warning sites. There is something going on with a yet third party site that hasn't yet gone through the clearing process yet. Nailing it down has proven difficult. The more data I can get the better. Like the url you get the warning on and things like what was on the page and what urls were listed in the warning.

I'm still getting it consistently. Here's one example:

URL:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?2-Tabletop-Gaming

Warning:
Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.enworld.org has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Why was this page blocked? link:

Safe Browsing

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 6 time(s) over the past 90 days.

Of the 903 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 28 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-16, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-02.

Malicious software includes 26 scripting exploit(s), 15 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 6 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 12 domain(s), including digitalspointsstorys.net/, highmoonmedia.com/, igitalspintssorysmen.net/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including kattycatyd.org/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS30221 (T3COM), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.enworld.org/forum did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Updated 6 hours ago

©2008 Goog

My setup:

Windows 7, Firefox with Flashblock, Adblock, and Noscript. Security is Kaspersky and Spybot S&D 2

When I ignore the warning, this page showed up in another tab:

http://www.stopbadware.org/firefox?hl=en-US&url=http://www.enworld.org/

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
I'm still getting it consistently. Here's one example:

URL:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?2-Tabletop-Gaming

Warning:
Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.enworld.org has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Why was this page blocked? link:

Safe Browsing

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Updated 6 hours ago

©2008 Goog

My setup:

Windows 7, Firefox with Flashblock, Adblock, and Noscript. Security is Kaspersky and Spybot S&D 2

thanks for the heads up. It does look like we are clear and just waiting for the warning to fade. Note the bolded above.

Griego

First Post
Still getting attack page warnings from Google... Seems like it's taking a long time for the warnings to clear, compared to other times I've seen this kind of thing happen.

Remove ads