Slow page load speeds (esp. for included images and fonts)

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
I don’t load from the front page (direct bookmark to the forums), yet still experience pretty sluggish speeds. Seemed tied to the timing of the reformat, but could be a coincidence.

darjr

I crit!
I don’t load from the front page (direct bookmark to the forums), yet still experience pretty sluggish speeds. Seemed tied to the timing of the reformat, but could be a coincidence.
I do think it is. But that’s a front page change.

Are you getting it now?

lyle.spade

Adventurer
Page and image loads are taking me back to the days of dial-up, and I've checked my end of the connection and it's not me. Also, since the slider was added, all the article titles default to black font, which makes them unreadable on my dark screen setting. I think someone needs to check to see how your font color choices might be interacting with screens on dark mode.

darjr

I crit!
Page and image loads are taking me back to the days of dial-up, and I've checked my end of the connection and it's not me. Also, since the slider was added, all the article titles default to black font, which makes them unreadable on my dark screen setting. I think someone needs to check to see how your font color choices might be interacting with screens on dark mode.
@Morrus see the font issue.

Note I agree it's not your end.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I can’t replicate the font thing. I must be doing something different?

IMG_9106.png

Remove ads