Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

I just finished a MASSIVE piece of Eberron history- the origin of the Draconic Prophecy and how it ties together all of my Storyhours. It makes me want to start even another one but about a certain gnome- Glyder Freetime.

Check it out if you wish. Its in my Creation Schema Storyhour.

So..... being in a Daern's Instant Fortress... 100HP 20 Hardness..... how will that work with an avalanche carrying 1000's of tone of snow, ice, rock and frost giant bodies?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I decided to watch a random occult "magic girl" school romance ecchi that just started up... The biggest laugh I got when a character named Obama (Subtitled to President Obama) savagely beat up the main character for dropping an eraser which the over-busty-main-love-interest/occult-magic-girl picked up.

The show was absurd, but it did reach the point of hilarious absurdity that Nyarko got to. Only time will tell if it is worth watching past the first 4 episodes.

In other news SAO season 2 is coming!

Spiffy.... cleavage always works for me :) I'm spending the day doing an EPIC level battle in Creation Schema. How will five level 20 characters do against an entire Frost Giant City?

Answer.....

Impressive until the avalanche won.

Remove ads