Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
apparently i'm being cyberstalked by some unhappy folks..oh well onto the happy news

I feel you. A group of people I associate with and I have this guy that keeps on following us around from site to site. It's pretty creepy to tell you the truth.

We've given several warnings about continuing to drag this stuff around, but apparently that's fallen on deaf ears.

Let's see if giving both of you a few days off will make the message clear that you need to cut it out already. We have had enough of this nonsense, so learn to ignore each other and leave each other alone.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
So my cousin has been playing RPGs for @ a year with his friends now, and I have heard some of the game night reports. It sounds like a pretty wild time- less structured and chaotic and "wahoo" than sessions I'm used to.

He tells me he calls it "ADHD&D"*

* he has ADHD, so I guess he'd know!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Since the majority of the anime series I've watched this season are nearing their end, I decided to watch Shinigami no Ballad. I was expecting the series to be a little like Dead Like Me, but serious. You could imagine how shocked I was when the series became about a grim reaper loitering around helping people greave while giving them life lessons.

I gave the series the customary 3 - 4 episode trial and decided to drop.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Had some major shopping so I rented a car from Enterprise (I like them by the way. this is the third time I have used them) i got to use a Chevy Cruse. Its a nice car, If I could afford one I would buy one.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
tumblr_mqs716xdef1scvfy8o1_400.gif

(x)

Remove ads