[5e] Spell & Crossbones

Quickleaf

Legend
I am assuming I need to make a fancy HeroForge icon?

If you'd like you, you're very welcome to! Otherwise I can whip one up for you. Contrary to our current scene, most of the game has been dialogue. And the only other fight has been theatre of the mind where I actually scanned in a hand-drawn iso sketch of the scene. Dungeons/lairs are the one place where detailed maps really help.

Quickleaf

Legend
Let's see, orange, green, blue, purple, red, and yellow/gold are taken... white for Poland?

wtXtGsK.png

Jago

Explorer
Also considering changing my character's name to be a bit more manageable.

Kazimierz Zserca, instead of Kazimierz Wielislaw. Still "Kazik" for short, though.

... Lots of Zs. But itz good.

Fenris

Adventurer
Also considering changing my character's name to be a bit more manageable.

Kazimierz Zserca, instead of Kazimierz Wielislaw. Still "Kazik" for short, though.

... Lots of Zs. But itz good.
On don't worry. Old Zef will come up with a hood nick name for you and no one will remember your real name

Sent from my VS995 using EN World mobile app

peterka99

First Post
Look like a high level spell! Evard's black tentacles are invincible but static. The only thing we can do is not enter the area. Of course, our characters may not be aware of it.... Or the tentacles may be a totally different spell.

@Quickleaf: I guess my modified blade ward will dispel on first damage taken ( Stoneskin is level 4) ?

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
They could be dispelled. Otherwise we'd have to wait for them to wear out. Presumably a glyph 'concentrates' for the maximum duration.

The problem of course is that those oozes might kill the treasure if we just sit and wait. :)

Remove ads