D&D 5E The Secret Under the Stairs (IC)

Fenris

Adventurer
Brad starts to sing an old sit-com he used to watch with his grandpa.

"Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie."

He laughs. "I think you are right though Miriam, whether you are the queen or are merely seen as a threat to the queen, we better scout the town before we call a play. I think, everyone else is fine. You need a different name, and apparently look as the tree recognized you."

Skarsgard

Explorer
"I can't really do much about the way I look."Miriam said as she looks down at her new found elf body. "As for a new name, just use my middle name, Anne."

Fenris

Adventurer
"I can't really do much about the way I look."Miriam said as she looks down at her new found elf body. "As for a new name, just use my middle name, Anne."

"There are these things called hats, or hell who knows here bonnets? Ye olde kerchief? Push your hair over your face. Nothing high tech."

Brad pauses then laugh at his own anachronistic oxymoron.

Skarsgard

Explorer
"There are these things called hats, or hell who knows here bonnets? Ye olde kerchief? Push your hair over your face. Nothing high tech."

Brad pauses then laugh at his own anachronistic oxymoron.

Miriam laughs, "If you are going to start using logic of all things we may as well kiss our butts goodbye, young man."

"All kidding aside, good idea. Might be worth while me hanging back till someone can procure a cloak or a hat or something?"

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Mom you just can't be Queen here. You still have to pick me up from practice back home! And how will we get a hat, it doesn't look like they have a mall here," Bella pouts.

Last edited:

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC: What's the plan for heading in to town? Also, [MENTION=6788194]Zansy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8547]Twiggly the Gnome[/MENTION] are you still with us?

OOC: Sorry, recovering from the long weekend. :)

Simon enters the conversation, "Miri... excuse me... Anne, I think you're right about us needing a good cover story. I could pose as an itinerant healer, the supplies in my bag seem sufficient, if a bit primitive. I guess the rest of you could be my entourage. *smirk*"

Zansy

Explorer
TERRY

OOC: Sorry I've been preoccupied these days...
Do I need to roll a check to get more details applicable here?

Terry fiddles through what used to be his wallet, having mixed
emotions about his pocket change looking different, and more valuable, yet still not feeling like real walking-around money.
"Brad and I are pretty strong,
we could look for some work and maybe get some more information from the locals."

"Come to think of it, Bella," Terry thought aloud in an uncharacteristically textbookish manner. "It'd be nice if mom could be queen. Back in middle-age Europe and up until the French revolution, royalty was, like, envoys of God's will to them, or something. And with that kind of power we can have almost anything we desire..." Terry smiled, picturing himself as crowned Prince. "money, gems, power, love... you wouldn't have to work a day in your life!"

"..."
"You know, I did study in history classes."
Terry said defensively.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Well, I don't know how we'll make it in town, we LOOK ridiculous. We look like a roving band of misfits gypsy peddlers or something." Bella gathers up her stuff and starts paging through the spellbook, exiting the adult's conversation. "A wizard, huh?" she says to herself. "What do I know about studying??"

Remove ads