How do we get our Profile Cover Photos in our messages?

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
This is sort of along the lines of coming to my house and telling me that my favorite chair is unfairly making me too comfortable.
But it is unfair. If you cared about being fair, you'd cross the US, swim across the Atlantic and the Mediterranean and bring me your chair so that I could also be comfortable.

Fiddleback

First Post
But it is unfair. If you cared about being fair, you'd cross the US, swim across the Atlantic and the Mediterranean and bring me your chair so that I could also be comfortable.

Presumably all while having said chair tied to my back. Thank goodness I can tolerate a little petty unfairness. :)

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Is making sure we all get worse avatars then then owner one of those privileges? Cause if so, I'll go to a message board where the owner isn't like the top-hated guy in a tuxedo from the board game monopoly.

Really? I have seen many people leave these forums because they do not like the strict moderation or because they are obviously biased against/for 3.x/4E/Pathfinder (usually all at the same time by different people), but this is the first time I have seen because of the size of avatar.

All I'm saying is I can't seem to upload a 100x75 pixel image because it just happens to be 2.3 KB larger than the allowed amount yet the admins get to have bigger and better avatars. It might not be "awfully" unfair dude but it's still unfair.

Most modern graphiocs programs (like Paint.Net or GIMP) will allow you, when you save an image, to adjust the settings. If you do that, just decreasing some of the settings (while not touching the size) *should* allow you to keep the avatar you want with only a small loss in quality.

Remove ads