D&D 5E [5e] The Lichway - Old School Dungeon with new school rules.

sithramir

First Post
No one has ever returned and we have no other way home. For all we know they are stuck here and NEEDED a boat. Not sure Mistral will continue if they are left to watch the boat.

This isn't a trip we can just walk back home. No one has returned and it isn't connected by land.

If they do take the boat what would your plan be? Hope someone else shows up? We really need to deal with them somehow now that they know about the boat. Talking ooc because I may attack before losing my only way home to strangers

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Erm...my understanding is that it is simply on the other side of the lake not in the middle of it.. [MENTION=21938]Dr Simon[/MENTION], if there is really no way off without boat, I'd like to change that last part to invite them to tag along rather then to remain behind :(

On the other hand, maybe we should have a hothead to attack them and force our hand :)

sithramir

First Post
Yeah let us know. Maybe I was wrong then it's fine. If not though I want to ensure Mistral knows a way out. Can't make epic legends while dead!

toasterferret

Explorer
Nissa can't write her book if shes trapped in a tomb, but has little interest in how many ways the treasure is split. She would rather have these fellows along with us where we can keep an eye on them and make sure they dont steal the boat, or even worse, damage artifacts!

Dr Simon

Explorer
The only way back the way you came in is by boat, unless you want a long swim. It would be possible to skirt the shores of the Korm Basin by land once you were out of the cavern, but the sides are steep, it's not an easy route.

However, these guys got here somehow, and the only other boat in the harbour was too old to be theirs.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=12183]sithramir[/MENTION], I was expecting some objection before we continue with negotiation. :)

Brother Dave

First Post
I'm...not sure? It lets me use the URL tag just fine. I just went in and added Ren to my signature, and it gave me no problems.

**Edit** - Oh, never mind, I see why. It's because I have a paid subscription to help support the site.

Last edited:

Remove ads