100 "Common" Magic Weapon Properties in a PDF

Jimbro

Explorer
So I wanted to designed some common magic weapons to give my PCs for overcoming damage resistances and immunities, but I didn't want to give them all uncommon or better items because I know they only get a few and I have my eye on giving them armor and wondrous items as well. So I created a little table of random common rariety magic weapon properties. It's in the link below and I also made a PDF you can download.

http://worldbuilderblog.me/2015/08/06/100-common-magic-weapon-properties-in-a-pdf/

Magistus71

Explorer
On page 37-38, Horn Tusk Armor doesn't make sense.

Horn Tusk Armor
Armor (hide), uncommon
If you fall to 0 hit points and don't instantly while wearing this armor and not incapacitated, you can use your reaction to make a single melee weapon attack.

Jimbro

Explorer
On page 37-38, Horn Tusk Armor doesn't make sense.

Horn Tusk Armor
Armor (hide), uncommon
If you fall to 0 hit points and don't instantly while wearing this armor and not incapacitated, you can use your reaction to make a single melee weapon attack.

I don't think that applies to the link I posted? Where are you seeing horn tusk armor?

Magistus71

Explorer
My bad, wrong thread. After reading the file I was refrencing, when I came back to the form to report the item, I clicked on the wrong thread. Sorry

Remove ads