• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1001 Personality Traits

Winternight

First Post
die_kluge said:
YES! I absolutely do want it. Can you post it here?
here it is.
But as I said.
I am NOT author of it. And I do not know who he is.
Sorry it took a while

Attachments

• CharacterTrait.zip
    17.3 KB · Views: 161

Nifelhein

First Post
Holy Bovine said:
Thanks nifelhien - that is a very helpful pdf.
Yeah, I know, it is helpful for on the fly npcs too!!
The author is awesome, found his page lately: http://members.rogers.com/wilson0246/DnD/index.html
In fact you can also get some reference sheets there, for 3.0 only, and also a link to hirvoonen's spell sheets, also for 3.0, they are all awesome and were my tools or the game since the beggining...

Edit: Just noticed that the excel one is based on the pdf I posted! So you can both run it quickly or carry the printed ones for rolling anywhere! This is truly good!

Last edited:

der_kluge

Adventurer
Interesting stuff.

I'm thinking this may be the excuse I need to learn how to code a java applet. I might see if I can put that into an applet, and we can put it up on ENWorld or something.

MerakSpielman

First Post
Let's get a bit more specific:

61: Ends every sentence with a bad simile, "That year the fishing was as good as a thirty year bottle o' whiskey..."

62: Crosses his/her legs like a woman/man.

63: Acts like the members of the party were there when he grew up ("remember old Sally next door?")

64: Says "ummmmm" after every other word.

Nifelhein

First Post
die_kluge said:
Interesting stuff.

I'm thinking this may be the excuse I need to learn how to code a java applet. I might see if I can put that into an applet, and we can put it up on ENWorld or something.
That woul be great but I believe someone's site would make it better, I would suggest i can host it but you seem to be unable to acess my site... oh god... what the hell...

Winternight

First Post
die_kluge said:
Interesting stuff.

This is someswork behind it, you can`t put it an a website or so.
I did`t do it, but if i were the author of it i`d didn`t like it to find it on a webpage.
Unless you have the permission by the author, use it for personal use only.

Nifelhein

First Post
That would be a hell difficult since his e-mail is not right on his webpage... maybe he is around here!! Wanna know? Will make it into my sign:

Know who A. Wilson is? Drop me a line please!

Remove ads