• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Drew

Explorer
Cutter XXIII said:
But you guys got to find yr own Username Minis. That's the challenge! :)

I'm thinking that I might be difficult. That's what I get for using my name (or at least, nickname) as opposed to something like Death=Adder or Big McLargehuge.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Cutter XXIII said:
Copplestone Castings makes the perfect mini for you!

I came THIIIS close to using him, but the face detail from the photo is such that I can't get him down to 64 x 64 and make him recognizeable. I'm keeping the photo, though, because you never know. :) Thanks!

Right now, I'm looking more for other famous "Henrys" to trade out, because Henry VIII, Hank Williams Jr, and Henry the Navigator are getting worn out. :)

reveal

Adventurer
Henry said:
I came THIIIS close to using him, but the face detail from the photo is such that I can't get him down to 64 x 64 and make him recognizeable. I'm keeping the photo, though, because you never know. :) Thanks!

Right now, I'm looking more for other famous "Henrys" to trade out, because Henry VIII, Hank Williams Jr, and Henry the Navigator are getting worn out. :)

Here are some famous Henry's.

Attachments

• henry.jpg
    henry.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 48
  • aaron0408_big.jpg
    aaron0408_big.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 44
  • jb_civil_ford_1_e.jpg
    jb_civil_ford_1_e.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 18818.jpg
    18818.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 40

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Henry said:
I came THIIIS close to using him, but the face detail from the photo is such that I can't get him down to 64 x 64 and make him recognizeable.

You're an admin! Size restrictions crumble before your might!

Remove ads