• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spoilers Doctor Who 2024 (spoilers)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
But, Lindy could immediately walk without Ricky after she closes the door. She goes from completely incapable of moving to being able to navigate, pick up bags and get on a boat, all without help. Never minding how the others figured out how to drive the boat. When you're incapable of walking in a straight line, steering a boat should be even harder.
I assume the time she spent bubble-less was enough for her motor control and balance to reorientate itself, and her last act of throwing Ricky in front of the AI bullet was sufficient to make her snap into going forward to the river

As for the boat - I'm assuming the guy who put himself forward as leader and whomever was steering were those who, like Ricky, had habitually spent time out of the Bubble. Indeed the fact that he was so keen to go into the wild and be a first settler kinda suggest he was far more action focussed than the vapid bubble-youth of Finetime.

Heh, come to think of it, it might have been interesting if he had been the one who had let the slugs in in the first place, only for the survivors to choose to go with 'the villain' instead of the Doctor because "you know, he's one of us"

Necropolitan

Adventurer
As for the boat - I'm assuming the guy who put himself forward as leader and whomever was steering were those who, like Ricky, had habitually spent time out of the Bubble. Indeed the fact that he was so keen to go into the wild and be a first settler kinda suggest he was far more action focussed than the vapid bubble-youth of Finetime.
The guy's name was Brewster Cavendish so he at the very least was competent enough to evade the slugs and Dots coming for him long enough to get down to the tunnel since they'd be going after him first since his last named started with "C."

Or that might not have been a meaningful detail, not sure.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads