• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1936 - Pulp Heroes

kirinke

First Post
"No, I didn't. Who are you people?" Elizabeth asks suspiciously. It seemed that everyone knew this man except for her, although she did recognize him as her father's agent. "He was muttering something about a diamond I think."

Fenris

Adventurer
Mirth said:
Ignoring the conversation, Jack steps forward enough to confirm that the body is Ivanov, and (Browning still in hand) says to the man searching his body, "I'm gonna need you to turn over anything you find, sir -- government property. But first," he looks in the direction of the blonde bruiser who came with the woman, "you -- fan out and help me find our shooter." He pauses long enough to get a yes or no before beginning his search.

"Yeah, 'bout that, even if you was a cop, ain't gonna happen buddy." replies Mickey who remains standing over Elizabeth, carefully watching this sudden congregation of men in the night.

industrygothica

Adventurer
"Well, I already told ya who I was..." Eddie looks at the others in turn. "But for them..." he shrugs his shoulders. "Seems we all knew him, though. Kinda creepy, don't ya think?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I am Doctor Lotka Kirdov, Alexei was my comrade back in Russia. We studied in the same university in Moscow." Lotka says in english, with an evident russian accent.

kirinke

First Post
"I am sorry for your loss, Doctor." Elizabeth replies in Russian and switches back to english.

"It is creepy and I don't believe in coincidences." she added as an afterthought. "My father may know more. I'm going to need to know all of your names." she said, after allowing Eddie to rifle through the dead man's pockets.

Daddy always knows much more than he lets on. Mum too. I'm just an agent with a little more leeway than most. she thought to herself.

Mirth

Explorer
DrZombie said:
"Professor Ivanov." An unshaven man in a leather bomber jacket says, holstering his Luger.
"Damn."
"Anyone got a look at the shooter?"

"Nope. But since Irish here won't help me look, you want to?" Jack says, throwing his thumb towards the blonde bruiser. Then he looks around at the group quickly, "Wouldn't you all rather ask questions of the shooter than each other??"

kirinke

First Post
"Don't be dingy." Elizabeth snarks. "The hatchetman is long gone by now. They usually don't keeping tapping their toes next to a murder scene,"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Logically, if he was an assassin like the ones we escaped from, when we flee Russia, then we have nothing to search for, they are very clean in their jobs. But Alexei indeed said something about a diamond. He said something about someone stolen it. May be in the museum we could find some more information about this." Lotka suggest.

DrZombie

First Post
"He'll be long gone by now. A turn around the corner and then walk as if nothing happened." He grins sarcasticly. "or just run to the victim and ask if anybody saw the killer."
"A diamond? When we were digging in the heart of darkness he used to ramble about a huge hidden diamondmine. I just figured he was a few aces short of a full deck. Guess somebody took him seriously enough to kill him. Poor bugger."

He looks at the group. "So here we are, all turning up at the body of someone we know without knowing each other. Even I wouldn't bet against those odds."
"Anybody know a way to get into the museum without getting into more trouble with the coppers then we allready have?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
DrZombie said:
I just figured he was a few aces short of a full deck.

"What have you just said 'ape'? I wont allow you to say such things about my dead comrade! Retract immediately!!" Lotka says angrily

Remove ads