• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1936 - Pulp Heroes

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
OOC Announcement: Sorry guys & gals. I'm afraid this game has run it's course. Dr.Z had some RL issues and I think he won't be truly back for some time. Haven't seen Fenris or IG post here for a while. I kind of lost interest in this too and now we're devolved to a crawl. So I guess all I can really do is close this one down. See you in other games and hopefully no hard feelings ;). It was fun but time has come to move on.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Blackrat said:
OOC Announcement: Sorry guys & gals. I'm afraid this game has run it's course. Dr.Z had some RL issues and I think he won't be truly back for some time. Haven't seen Fenris or IG post here for a while. I kind of lost interest in this too and now we're devolved to a crawl. So I guess all I can really do is close this one down. See you in other games and hopefully no hard feelings ;). It was fun but time has come to move on.

I was around, but there's really only just so much you can so while you've got a gun pointed at someone, ya know? Was more just waiting for something to happen.

In any case, good luck to everyone.. hope to see you around.

Fenris

Adventurer
I was around as well. Being, well a goon, not much posting required there. I was waiting for more direction. It was a good start to the game Blackrat. I look forward to more of your games.

Any chance we could see the poster, at least as far as it got?

Remove ads