• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1936 - Pulp Heroes

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
At Liz's command the woman drops the gun and looks puzzled about the power in her voice. Jack checks around the room and notices that the neat man has disappeared in the commotion.

Mirth

Explorer
Blackrat said:
Jack checks around the room and notices that the neat man has disappeared in the commotion.

Jack curses his luck under his breath, knowing that by the time he reattunes himself to the neat man's scent, the trail will be too cold for it to help.

As the gun hits the floor, Jack says to the Lady in Red, "You better start spilling, duchess. Or Irish over here's gonna have to spill something else of yours."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Mirth said:
Jack curses his luck under his breath, knowing that by the time he reattunes himself to the neat man's scent, the trail will be too cold for it to help.

As the gun hits the floor, Jack says to the Lady in Red, "You better start spilling, duchess. Or Irish over here's gonna have to spill something else of yours."
"I already told you, I'm in service of His Majesty King Edward VIII. My badge of office is in my purse. Now I suggest that you too put your guns down, even if we are on international waters and I can't accuse you of capital crime of thretening a government official." The lady crosses her arms on her chest and stands there pouting.

The bartender has gotten slowly up and nods at Jack. "I'll go get the captain as you told me to." Unless anyone stops him the bartender leaves to find the captain.

kirinke

First Post
Elizabeth smirked. "Y'know, you may be a government official of a foreign government, but this is international waters. The Captian of this ship is the ultimate authority right now, so we're going to let him sort you all out. We're just performing a citizen arrest and making you stay put until he gets here" she told Red cheerily. "Live with it,"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Finally I'm in agreement with miss nightshade." Lotka says. "And you filthy rat" he turns to the itallian guy in the floor "Did you kill Ivanov? Did you kill him for money?"

Mirth

Explorer
Having had enough of this lying b1tch, Jack puts his Browning away and crosses over to the Lady in Red, getting in her face, "I'm giving you one more chance to tell us what you know..."

As soon as she starts to make a reply, Jack suckerpunches her in the stomach.

[sblock=OOC]

Hoping to catch her flatfooted.

1d20+8=10, 1d4+5=6

Attack=10
Damage=6 [nonlethal]

[/sblock]

kirinke

First Post
"Jack, enough." Elizabeth says quietly. "We're in the right now, there isn't a need to vent your bad mood on her." she looked at the gasping woman. "Yet,"

She guestured for the woman to sit. "You have to excuse him. He's not fond of killers, especiallys government trained killers." she explained wryly. "Both of you, behave," she said, looking at Lokta as well.

They needed both alive for information. Beating them senseless and killing them kinda, sorta defeated that purpose.

Remove ads