• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1936 - Pulp Heroes

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The lady throws her purse to John but keeps the hand with the gun above her head. "I'll keep the gun, thank you. My badge is in that purse."

The italian takes his passport from his pocket and hands it to Jack. Vito Rossi. Citizen of US. 32 years old. Haven't travelled much.

kirinke

First Post
ooc:
Mostly just being insulting with the italian to put him further off kilter, after all, he did kill one of her own people, so she's not exactly pleased with him at the min. Also, with her being Streetwise, she'd be using language that hoods and such would be comfortable with. I'll keep the language to a minimum though. ;)

IC
Elizabeth's mouth twitched at the lady's comments, she doesn't blame the woman, but can't let her keep the gun either. "Y'know, I can probly drop you before you do much damage to us, and even if I can't, you still have to fight your way out of here. I can't possibly miss at this range either," she added, then turned her attention back to Vito

"Y'know, that russian you killed was a fellow co-worker of mine. My employer doesn't much care to see his people murdered either. So here's what we're going to do if you know what's good for you. I want you to confess to the crime to the local cops, or I will make it my life's goal to hound you into the grave. I'll be around every corner, behind every door you walk through. You'll never escape me, never. Savvie?" she querried, looking down at the man with an expression that told him that she would do exactly that.

Last edited:

Mirth

Explorer
Jack looks over the assembled crowd, his attention finally resting on the bartender. "Sir, please go and fetch the captain, or the purser, or whomever can help us. We'll need medical personnel also."

"The rest of you, have a seat," Jack motions towards the chairs in the southwest corner of the room, then, while cleaning the blood off his brass knucks, continues, "We don't particularly want to harm anymore people than we already have," he glances at the Princess with her itchy trigger finger, "but we're more than capable of it. Please comply quietly."

Jack puts the knucks back in his pocket and draws his Browning from his shoulder holster.

Fenris

Adventurer
Blackrat said:
The lady throws her purse to John but keeps the hand with the gun above her head. "I'll keep the gun, thank you. My badge is in that purse."

The italian takes his passport from his pocket and hands it to Jack. Vito Rossi. Citizen of US. 32 years old. Haven't travelled much.

"Yeah, I don't think so lady" replies Mickey who heads over to the woman to take her gun from her. Mickey saw her take down the guy with two shots, but Mickey'd been shot a lot and knew it would take more than that to bring him down. Besides she'd be lucky to get off one shot before he reached her, and there were a bunch of guns aimed at her. She wouldn't do anything stupid.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"I don't think so sweeties. See, you just killed a man before my eyes, and I have no idea who you are. I have already identified myself as an official of British government. You can confirm that from my purse. But as far as I know, you are a bunch of murderers. So excuse me if I'm hesitant to relinguish my only protection against you. And if that goon of yours moves any closer, I am going to shoot. You are threatening a government agent, that is a capital crime" She says looking at Mickey. She is still holding the gun above her head, not pointing it at anyone.

Fenris

Adventurer
Blackrat said:
"I don't think so sweeties. See, you just killed a man before my eyes, and I have no idea who you are. I have already identified myself as an official of British government. You can confirm that from my purse. But as far as I know, you are a bunch of murderers. So excuse me if I'm hesitant to relinguish my only protection against you. And if that goon of yours moves any closer, I am going to shoot. You are threatening a government agent, that is a capital crime" She says looking at Mickey. She is still holding the gun above her head, not pointing it at anyone.

"Disarming ain't threatening, and we're in international waters sweetheart. Shoot me if you like, but I saw you kill a man before my eyes and we ain't killed nobody, so that makes you the murderer not us. ID's can be faked and the dead guy says he was an agnet too, but we can't ask him no more, so we'll be asking you." Mickey will take the gun from her, even if it means getting shot. That's his job after all and he's good at it.

kirinke

First Post
Elizabeth keeps her own gun trained on the lady, her expression grim. "Drop the weapon," she orders, her voice becoming once more darker, deeper, more authoritative.

OOC
Casting Command once more

Remaining spells
O LVL SPELLS : 4
Cure Minor wounds x2
Resistance
Virtue

1ST LVL SPELLS: 4
Cure light wounds x2
Command x2 (used)

Mirth

Explorer
As the others deal with the Lady in Red, Jack keeps his eyes on the rest of the crowd, making sure this confrontation is not a diversionary tactic.

Without keeping his attention on her, Jack says to the Lady in Red, "Listen, sister. You're outnumbered. This crackpot here," Jack kicks Red Eyes' body with his foot, "took his own life rather than be captured by us, which you obviously witnessed. That makes you the only murderer in the room, and a liar to boot. Unless you're just as suicidal as this nutcase, you better make with the surrender."

Jack finishes with, "The rest of you ... move like I said before."

Remove ads