• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1936 - Pulp Heroes

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I shall look about it" Lotka states before starting to examining the sword carefully. He frowns when he hears John menacing the woman.
"I am working here."

OOC: Research +13 K (E & L) +12

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The lady in red raises her hands above her head, though she is still holding the gun. "SIS, Sarah Young, that man was deathsentenced criminal." Eddie knows of SIS also, other name for British Intelligence. This woman also claimes to be an agent.

The cane isn't anything special. Just "normal" sword-cane with ornate handle.

The italian is shivering as he talks. "I, I, I know nothing. I was just hired to get that diamond to a russian called The Hand. I think it was that man you just killed."

OOC: Dr.Z you can take that ready shot if you wish since she didn't drop the gun but you can also forfeit it, as it seems she has stopped hostilities.

Mirth

Explorer
Jack wastes no time during the pause in the action and searches the body of Red Eyes.

[sblock=OOC]Reminder that I have the FIND CLUES feat, plus I had him as my Shadow Hunter target (dangit).[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Jack's search yields nothing but a wallet and a key to a cabin.

Eddie produces a badge from the big guy's pockets. "SIS, department 7" it says. Looks authentic. He finds a wallet with a passport.

industrygothica

Adventurer
"I.D." Eddie says to the woman as he comes up from behind the bar with his own gun drawn. "Just throw it on the floor, along with your piece. We'll get this stuff sorted out one way or another."

DrZombie

First Post
John smiles and keeps aiming at the woman.

"Funny. he said the same thing 'bout you, luv. Just do as the big guy says and drop the weapon."

[OOC : keeps his ready action (dunno if there's something like aiming in modern D20, could be that I'm mistaken with another game system.)]

kirinke

First Post
Elizabeth glances up from her interrogation of the Italian. "I'd do as they say lady." when the italian shifts, she turns her attention back to him.

"Nuh, uh. Sit rover." she said, keeping her gun trained on him. "Jack, you got anything to say to the WOP?" she asked, using the derogatory word for Italian immigrant.

Mirth

Explorer
kirinke said:
"Jack, you got anything to say to the WOP?" she asked, using the derogatory word for Italian immigrant.

Disgusted at the racial slur, Jack snaps back, "Nothing that can't wait for a more private setting" He glances then at the man and adds, "Let's see some ID, bucko."

Remove ads