2005 D&D Monsters Calendar

cybertalus

First Post

DragonLancer

Adventurer
Thats cool. I like the look of the monthly dates as well, like a little dungeon map. Clever.

I shall have to see if I can find that anywhere.

Breakstone

First Post
Hey, looks like a nice, fun calendar.

I like the notes alongside the monsters, and that the actually "calendar" portion in mapped out like a dungeon!

Woas

First Post
Huh.. thats odd. Including Minator as January (thats what it says in the bottom right hand corner below the dungeon map dates) there are 13 pictures.. yet only 12 in a year.

I'm going to assume one of the images (maybe black dragon) is December 2004.

Azul

First Post
Already got me one of them. It's quite nice.

We currently have a calendar (asian art motif - 2004 year) hanging over the bookshelf with my gaming stuff. The 2005 monster calendar seem like a nice fit in our main gaming room.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Woas said:
Huh.. thats odd. Including Minator as January (thats what it says in the bottom right hand corner below the dungeon map dates) there are 13 pictures.. yet only 12 in a year.

I know some calendars have a large image in the center, unassociated with any month. Maybe one of them is that.

Silveras

First Post
Alzrius said:
Woas said:

I know some calendars have a large image in the center, unassociated with any month. Maybe one of them is that.

Of course, the fact that it says "16 month 2005 Wall calendar" leads me to expect ... 16 or 17 pictures.

thompgc

First Post
Silveras said:
Of course, the fact that it says "16 month 2005 Wall calendar" leads me to expect ... 16 or 17 pictures.

Many 16 month calendars have 1 page (and thus 1 picture) that covers Sept-Dec of the preceding year - 2004 in this case. Thus 13 pictures.

Remove ads