• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2005 ENnie Nominations

Conaill

First Post
Has voting for the Fan's Choice award started already? I noticed there's a ballot on the Ennies voting page.

And if so, how come the list of candidates there does NOT match the list of nominees that were collected on Fan's Choice nomications thread?! More specifically, WorldWorks Games seems to be missing from the ballots. Haven't checked the full list yet, so there may be more.

If voting has already started, PLEASE restart it with *all* the nominees included!

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
The Sigil said:
Once the voting is closed, can you tell us which category kept switching leads (you don't have to tell us the winner, obviously, but I'm curious to see which was the tightest one)?

--The Sigil
To clarify, I don't want to know the category before voting closes but rather after - otherwise nominees might be accused of being incented to "stuff" the ballot box.

--The Sigil

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Michael Morris said:
As of today 1,981 ballots have been cast. If we stopped right now 1 of the races would end in a tie!!

So I urge you - get your friends to weigh in - rock the vote.

Mmmm, maybe now 1982-84, or 85.

Just added my first vote to the gig.;)

Michael Morris

First Post
After nearly 2 weeks of voting 3,446 votes have been tallied.

We have one race still only seperated by 4 votes (and that particular race has had 4 lead changes I'm aware of)

Michael Morris

First Post
Conaill said:
Has voting for the Fan's Choice award started already? I noticed there's a ballot on the Ennies voting page.

And if so, how come the list of candidates there does NOT match the list of nominees that were collected on Fan's Choice nomications thread?! More specifically, WorldWorks Games seems to be missing from the ballots. Haven't checked the full list yet, so there may be more.

If voting has already started, PLEASE restart it with *all* the nominees included!

It's there, beneath Wizards (alphabetically listed, o after i)

Michael Morris said:
After nearly 2 weeks of voting 3,446 votes have been tallied.

We have one race still only seperated by 4 votes (and that particular race has had 4 lead changes I'm aware of)

Wow. Is there a possibility for a tie in the race? That would be astounding.

joe b.

Remove ads