2005 ENnie Nominations

Psion

Adventurer
Michael Morris said:
Uhm, folks, I just looked at the voting record - several folks are voting for the same candidate on all four given ballots for a candidate. Just letting you know this doesn't do a bit of good - the computer tosses out duplicate ballots and only uses one.

i.e. - I'm pretty dumb, but I'm not stupid enough to let someone vote 4 times for one product :p

But they are expressing themselves. :)

And we all know the computer cares. ;)

Klaus

First Post
A hearty "THANK YOU" to all the judges for their hard work, and another "THANK YOU" for the honor of being nominated! I never get used to it!

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Teflon Billy said:
:eek:

I had no idea you were ST Cooley, Sigil:)
I don't know whether that improved or hurt my chances! ;)

Either way, I guess it means you can't be accused of bias in your nomination process! LOL.

Well, now I guess the cat is out of the proverbial bag. :)

--The Sigil

Teflon Billy

Explorer
The Sigil said:
I don't know whether that improved or hurt my chances! ;)

Either way, I guess it means you can't be accused of bias in your nomination process! LOL.

Well, now I guess the cat is out of the proverbial bag. :)

--The Sigil

Heh, I guess so.

Loved your Bard book BTW (enchirdon of Mystic Music?).

grodog

Hero
Different Worlds is ecstatic, humbled, and very very proud of Ryan Smalley's Valus setting today, with his two nominations for Best Campaign Setting and Best Writing!

Congratulations to all of the nominees and honorable mentions, and a big thank you to the judges, organizers, and ENWorld staff all of your efforts!!

:D :D :D :D

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
It's nice to see some multiple nominees but also nice to see some of the first-timers in there! :)

Remove ads