2005 ENnie Nominations

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
That is a great list of products and publishers! I cannot even imagine how much material the reviewers had to go through...thanks!

A shame some major publishers are out...especially with WW and WHFRP in. I think it would be an even fight no matter what.

JoeGKushner

First Post
The d20 Game should be d20/OGL game as Blue Rose and Arcana Evolved aren't d20 games but outside of that quibble, it looks like a fantastic running.

It'll be interesting to see how all the '2nd' edition publishers, Warhammer 2nd ed's Black Industiries and White Wolf's new World of Darkness, come out against some of the other fans of more established settings and games.

Shemeska

Adventurer
*smiling* I believe the comment out of Clueless upon Planewalker being nominated was 'BOOOYAAAHHHH'.

*smile* It's an honor and we're pleased as punch to be listed on the same page here as the other people nominated for ENnies this year. Some surprises on the various lists, and some expected. This will be damned interesting to see, but everyone is deserving that's gotten up here. Congrats to all involved.

shemmygloat.gif

Clueless

Webmonkey
w00p!! *happy dance* Luck to all, but - wow - *grins wildly*

Ok - now I can have a more calm and rational response (really!) - it's an honor to be nominated, and we'd like to thank the judges so much for nominating us. I'm looking forward to this. Congradulations to all!

Last edited:

MonsterMash

First Post
Now to check out the websites before making my voting decisions - also time to try and check some of the books out (at least the cover art I can easily see without purchasing)

Somehow not unexpected that there are a lot of nominations for Green Ronin, Malhavoc, White Wolf, Mongoose and Necromancer Games in there.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases