• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2013 Call for Booth Volunteers!

FickleGM

Explorer
We need you!

What for?

We need volunteers for the ENnies booth at Gen Con this year. I know it’s really early to think about Gen Con, but we want to give people plenty of time to work out their schedule between now and event registration in May.

How long will it take?

Each shift is two hours and we like to have two people at the booth for each shift. When scheduling your time, please plan to show up 10 minutes before your shift starts.

What do I have to do?

You’ll answer questions from passers-by about the ENnies. Information about when the ceremony is, who the judges are, who the nominees are, how the winners are chosen, etc. will be sent out before Gen Con and will be available in a book at the booth.

If publishers want to drop off materials for next year’s ENnies, you’ll have them fill out a form and give them a receipt.

You also have to make sure nothing is taken from the booth, especially on Saturday and Sunday, after the ENnie winners are announced Friday night.

What’s in it for me?

If the good feeling you’ll get knowing you’ve helped fellow gamers isn’t enough, we’ve got swag bags for all volunteers.

Where do I sign up?

Right here! Just respond to this post to let us know which shift you’d like to work. You can also e-mail me, Gabriel Whitehead, the Business-Manager-in-Training, at gabriel@ennie-awards.com.

Where can I see the current list of volunteers and the schedule?

Right here! Click this link to view the schedule and the current volunteers: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtGCQhHRRCgqdGVUWE1NcUlLOUtENUNBaEhUUTh4V2c&usp=sharing

Last edited:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Whisper it quietly but it's looking quite likely for me to be there... once I've got confirmation I'll see if I've got time to fit in a spell on the booth.

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
I'd like to help, but don't have the rest of my convention schedule yet. Usually we keep afternoons free, so pencil me in for Friday 2-4 -- but forgive me if I need to change it. ;)

Thanks!

-Radiating Gnome/John P Jones

FickleGM

Explorer
Thank you Mathew and Mr. Gnome. :)

I'll pencil you in John and eagerly await confirmation and a time Mathew (crossing my fingers).

Bride of Cthulhu

First Post
This is something I would be really interested in doing for Gen Con 2014 but this summer I just don't know if I'll be able to afford the trip. Good luck!

Remove ads