• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2013 Call for Booth Volunteers!

FickleGM

Explorer
It was great to have your help, as well as the help of everyone else who was able to volunteer or lend a hand in any way. I, and the entire ENnies staff, appreciate all that you do. Without you, our jobs would be much more difficult, so please know that your efforts are appreciated and I hope to see you (and more folk, we always like more folk helping out) again next year!

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Thanks to every one who helped, even though I never made it by the booth to say "Hi." I wanted to, it was just a very busy convention this year.

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
I was there on my own on Friday afternoon at 2 -- the hours just before the actual Ennies. The booth was largely empty, since most of the display stuff had apparently made its way over to the actual event. And I was there on my own. It felt a bit like I was guarding a parking space. ;) Still, I got to talk to some interesting people, and was pleasantly surprised at the number of people who drifted by who said they were planning to come to the Ennies.

Remove ads