• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

213 things skippy cant do in the US army

HeavenShallBurn said:
<SNIP>216. Fake human skulls are not appropriate decoration to hang from the gun tube. Especially in urban deployment zones.
You did NOT just call that a gun mister! Drop, drop and push until the world falls away maggot! That is a weapon, a gun has wheels, is attached to a ship, or resides in your pants! NOW PUSH!!!!! I am so going to....er...um... sorry, flashbacks,

Carry on!

Aeson said:
Slapped? She threatens me with swords. She'll cut your boy parts off.
Of course you realize her threats of violence just turn me on, I mean a Zoomie threating violence against a Grunt, I mean, wow, that was the epitome of a hot date when I was in... :D

Biohazard

First Post
I'm just watching this thread to see how long it takes before it becomes blatantly political and gets locked.

[munches popcorn]

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Biohazard said:
I'm just watching this thread to see how long it takes before it becomes blatantly political and gets locked.

[munches popcorn]
You're such an optimist.

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
Thunderfoot said:
You did NOT just call that a gun mister! Drop, drop and push until the world falls away maggot! That is a weapon, a gun has wheels, is attached to a ship, or resides in your pants! NOW PUSH!!!!! I am so going to....er...um... sorry, flashbacks,

Carry on!

When it weighs more than 3000 pounds and is mounted on a 50+ ton tracked vehicle it is assuredly a gun.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads