D&D 3E/3.5 [3.0 -> 3.5] Acid Fog to Zone of Truth

Jhyrryl

First Post
Okay, noted under random action that it was potentially replaced with lesser confusion, although it's not on the Cleric list anymore. Corrected entry for greater scrying. Corrected entry for seeming - it was actually added to the Bard list, not removed. Noted the new duration on sleep. Noted the new duration on greater invisibility - invisibility was already noted, and mass invisibility and invisibility sphere take their cues from that listing.

Thanks guys. :)

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Teleport Object - I don't think this is a brand new spell, as much as a renamed "Vanish" (7th arcane spell which teleports objects)

Cheers

Jhyrryl

First Post
Plane Sailing said:
Teleport Object - I don't think this is a brand new spell, as much as a renamed "Vanish" (7th arcane spell which teleports objects)

Cheers

Guess I should be reading the conversion document, eh? <g> Although at this point, it looks like I'm past all the name changes, except for the actual entry for vanish.

Jhyrryl

First Post
Done! Minus any corrections that Plane Sailing finds, of course. ;)

Don't suppose a mod would be interested in making this sticky?

Eltor Macnol

First Post
Excellent work, indeed.

So I would like to ask your authorization to translate your list and include it into a list of the changes in Portuguese that I'm making, which is being based on Olgar Shiverstone's Compiled Revisions thread. Full credit will be given, of course.

Jhyrryl

First Post
Eltor Macnol said:
Excellent work, indeed.

So I would like to ask your authorization to translate your list and include it into a list of the changes in Portuguese that I'm making, which is being based on Olgar Shiverstone's Compiled Revisions thread. Full credit will be given, of course.

Absolutely I'm okay with it. If you'd like something a little more readable, I let Word make a webpage out of the document. Gotta make that domain registration useful somehow. :)

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Sterling job, mate!

A couple of points come to mind:

Unholy Blight - should be damage against *good* outsiders increased to 1d6 per level.

Wall of thorns - the SRD says that you move 5ft for every 5pts a DC20 str check is made by (rather than 5ft for every point the check is made by). I don't know whether this is different to the books? (IMO I'd ditch the squares at this point and allow someone to make 1ft progress per 1 they make the check by, otherwise *nobody* is going to be moving! I'd assess the damage after each 5ft total of movement. But that's editorialising, and not what we want here ;))

Waves of Exhaustion - new spell

Waves of Fatigue - new spell

Many thanks for compiling this list - it will make things much easier for my players and I to keep track of changes to spells.

Cheers!

Remove ads